First Cross Collie Greyhound ???

Bull greys on deer??? I'll have what your smoking, you have to slip them doubled up on foxes because single handed they'd get straight lined,,stick to putting 80-90lb dogs on 25-30lb animals and calling them game lol and leave the fast stuff to real running dogs

Dont agree with you there mate. PLenty of bull x's were 24/25 and 60~65lb and had pace to catch stuff single handed.
bull x's can knock all sorts over including deer under the lamp but a daytime roe or hare thats up and running 60-80-100 yds away will live to see another day
how many of you kids even worked/owned a dog before the ban? And im not talking your second cousins twice removed nannas neighbour lol.those who state this/that can't be done have obviously not seen alot and done f**k all imo.the smell of bullshit is over powering go give your tusks a scrub cause they f***ing stink
The third Welsh lad to say bull crosses are fast enough, the hares and deer must be slower on wales
greengrass if I wanted my ego stroked... then I'd put up some pics to silence you and the rest of the teenie boppers lol-most us welsh lads have always gone over the border in to mingeland... and alot further a feild and smashed f**k with the lurchers out of everything you have FACT-same with the terriers...We are a different breed to you tapestry makers.;)count yourself lucky that the welsh don't still come over the border and take your animals and women like the good old days-rape,pillage and plunder lol.atb dc
....and all done by a bull x single handed ?

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A very good dog, I've a bitch out of him here.  

It really amuses me, people who spout about collie crosses without ever owning one. Most crosses will, if entered correctly, do most jobs. I honestly think that some do not like the collie cross becau

Here he is max. Farther to totes pup

Posted Images

Bull greys on deer??? I'll have what your smoking, you have to slip them doubled up on foxes because single handed they'd get straight lined,,stick to putting 80-90lb dogs on 25-30lb animals and calling them game lol and leave the fast stuff to real running dogs

Dont agree with you there mate. PLenty of bull x's were 24/25 and 60~65lb and had pace to catch stuff single handed.
bull x's can knock all sorts over including deer under the lamp but a daytime roe or hare thats up and running 60-80-100 yds away will live to see another day
how many of you kids even worked/owned a dog before the ban? And im not talking your second cousins twice removed nannas neighbour lol.those who state this/that can't be done have obviously not seen alot and done f**k all imo.the smell of bullshit is over powering go give your tusks a scrub cause they f***ing stink

The third Welsh lad to say bull crosses are fast enough, the hares and deer must be slower on wales

greengrass if I wanted my ego stroked... then I'd put up some pics to silence you and the rest of the teenie boppers lol-most us welsh lads have always gone over the border in to mingeland... and alot further a feild and smashed f**k with the lurchers out of everything you have FACT-same with the terriers...We are a different breed to you tapestry makers.;)count yourself lucky that the welsh don't still come over the border and take your animals and women like the good old days-rape,pillage and plunder lol.atb dc
last time I go around Hereford I just thought it was the farmers and keepers you have to keep an eye out for but if you are gonna start raping folk your going too far mate.....

:D

• Like 1

post-1341-0-43729600-1477958589.jpg

• Like 3

You can't even take sarcasm on the Internet you melt without spitting your dummy out, your obviously aren't bright enough to detect joke you nugget

I detected the joke chickenscratch hence the lol-life's to short to get ate up on comments from Internet warrior's like your good self ;).enjoy the rest of your day sweet pea. Atb dc
  • Like 1
  • 3 weeks later...

The last 4 hancocks I seen run were poor...

Personally if you want a collie cross,,your doing the right thing asking on here,,there's plenty good home bred dogs that knock spots of Hancock ...some line bred for generations,,,others that might have a touch of lurcher or whippet in the breeding,,,,,by far the better choose than a streight half cross

I agree TOMO

I also feel buying from Hancock is matter for your own conscience, I know it wouldnt sit well with mine.

Edited by Sirius
  • Like 2

All I know is I found a lot of variation in the hunting up drive of collie cross lurchers.......and if it was me wanting to use one for that purpose I would be wanting to see the stud dog work first...simple. Too many bullshitters in this sport who talk the talk.

• 5 months later...

lol right a put this fred up a while ago looking for a first x collie grey well I found one and for the people wanting to now the deed has been done so the sire is gvc first x collie grey and the dam a first x beddy grey and please no hand bags this time ffs just been reading some of the comments hahaha

• Like 4

av a collie bull lurcher does me an wouldnt change him but every 1st cross collie av seen didnt like teeth an picked what the run at they use thwre head to much i have only seen acouple of 1/4 collies but they used for rabbits hares but i wouldnt go near a collie cross unless it had a something else in it but thats me i wouldnt knock any mans collie cross i just havent seen them stick to it they start well then blow up on foxes . but my old man said years back it was all collie cross dogs now there just not the same if he is right in what he said

• Like 2

av a collie bull lurcher does me an wouldnt change him but every 1st cross collie av seen didnt like teeth an picked what the run at they use thwre head to much i have only seen acouple of 1/4 collies but they used for rabbits hares but i wouldnt go near a collie cross unless it had a something else in it but thats me i wouldnt knock any mans collie cross i just havent seen them stick to it they start well then blow up on foxes . but my old man said years back it was all collie cross dogs now there just not the same if he is right in what he said

I went out one night with a lad and his collie/grey x bull/grey, lamp on and rabbits spotted so he slipped the dog, up the beam it stalked, stopped after 10 yards so he encouraged it on, it crept forward a bit more then stopped, obviously that rabbit wasn't the right flavour for him, lol. It did run some rabbits that night but others it wouldn't. Now, does that mean that every collie/grey x bull/grey pick their runs?

I went out one night with a lad and his collie/grey x bull/grey, lamp on and rabbits spotted so he slipped the dog, up the beam it stalked, stopped after 10 yards so he encouraged it on, it crept forward a bit more then stopped, obviously that rabbit wasn't the right flavour for him, lol. It did run some rabbits that night but others it wouldn't. Now, does that mean that every collie/grey x bull/grey pick their runs?
av seen wheaton bull lurcher do the same does it mean every o e of them do it ? whats your point ?

av seen wheaton bull lurcher do the same does it mean every o e of them do it ? whats your point ?
different breds do that you can blame that on lads lamping giving a dog slips were they dont have much chance to catch an dogs lose heary in running so they start stalking the rabbitwhile its sitting still but chase when they run this isnt the first day of hunting school . tell me what pary i was wrong ? av also watch full collies stalk daytime rabbits more than one . collie greys that av seen over the years i wouldnt keep an il say it again am not running any mans dog down i just havent seen it.

Edited by the trunk
  • Like 3

Smashing wee clip there fellah,.many thanks for putting it up :clapper:

It really shows, the primitive hunting instinct that man has selectively bred into his herding dogs....same as the Greyhound and Bull Blood creators,..selectively bred their own required attributes into their choice of a working canine...All these amazing breeds and types have their place in the world.....

Only a fool would ever compare one fabulous critter,.. against t'other.... :thumbs:

• Like 4