First Cross Collie Greyhound ???

Bull greys on deer??? I'll have what your smoking, you have to slip them doubled up on foxes because single handed they'd get straight lined,,stick to putting 80-90lb dogs on 25-30lb animals and calling them game lol and leave the fast stuff to real running dogs

Dont agree with you there mate. PLenty of bull x's were 24/25 and 60~65lb and had pace to catch stuff single handed.

bull x's can knock all sorts over including deer under the lamp but a daytime roe or hare thats up and running 60-80-100 yds away will live to see another day

• Like 1

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A very good dog, I've a bitch out of him here.  

It really amuses me, people who spout about collie crosses without ever owning one. Most crosses will, if entered correctly, do most jobs. I honestly think that some do not like the collie cross becau

Here he is max. Farther to totes pup

Posted Images

Bull greys on deer??? I'll have what your smoking, you have to slip them doubled up on foxes because single handed they'd get straight lined,,stick to putting 80-90lb dogs on 25-30lb animals and calling them game lol and leave the fast stuff to real running dogs

Dont agree with you there mate. PLenty of bull x's were 24/25 and 60~65lb and had pace to catch stuff single handed.

bull x's can knock all sorts over including deer under the lamp but a daytime roe or hare thats up and running 60-80-100 yds away will live to see another day

and daytime fox

and daytime fox

Saw plenty foxes caught daytime by bull greyhounds off a decent slip.

and daytime fox

Saw plenty foxes caught daytime by bull greyhounds off a decent slip.

Why you lying for

• Like 1

Said the man you wants a pure greyhound lol

don't get it.!they'll catch anything.
no with big slips before they cramp and get acidosis,

have you ever heard of the waterloo cup.?
Yep. Did they run roe single handed over 100 yard slips.

There plenty of dogs with Saluki and collie get acidosis of a real stinger I can't say a pure greyhound would fair any better. Try it let us know how you get on.