First Cross Collie Greyhound ???

• Replies 265
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

A very good dog, I've a bitch out of him here.  

It really amuses me, people who spout about collie crosses without ever owning one. Most crosses will, if entered correctly, do most jobs. I honestly think that some do not like the collie cross becau

Here he is max. Farther to totes pup

Posted Images

Somewhere grey ,good point pest control his just that and those handlers that. Need a blade for seasoned animal on reds piss poor the other heavy quarry also commands the right betypes for old they're out there perhaps yas ain't seen em lol for the pest controller doing it for control ain't no hanging about to watch a spectacle of bygone days, getting the job done and quickly and cleanly has possible using a blade his just gory .how one goes about the job with the right tool ta stop and do a job cleanly has poss his a must mediocre animals best kept for occasional outings leave the real pest control for those with the right tool animal for the job.atb bunnys.

Like most pesters the animal his just a tool in his box of methods controlling predators ain't about a jolly running the red foot packs use lurchers all over the hills and fells for the need of control guns terriers the whole shabang, traps snares etc ain't are not always viable on some places terrier men use them some 2ta 3maybe four days or nights a week .a real good animal can account for hell of a lot of reds in a season, there be lots of professional men that keep the right sort .atb bunnys.

EH?!! :huh:

Does anybody else have one that's protective of family?

Yes, but he's fine with me and mine

yeh i had a kelpie x collie x grey bitch, was fine with me , but would bite anybody else , in fact she went for my wife and son one day, and she wouldn't have any other dog by her, she was very dangerous animal, she was 23 in and strong with it . :yes: i had to get rid of her could never trust her shame really was good in the day/night , but she was just a nutter . :yes:

My hairy dog kicks right off if a dog shows aggression when approaching us. Even worse if I have my kids, quite a handful. He's wary of odd balls and keeps eye on them as well.

the 1st dog i owned was a working border and he was super protective of me.i remember sitting on the settee with my dad and my dog, giving my dad a bit of lip when he smacked me around the head.in a black and white flash my dad lost the collar off his shirt.play boxing with my sisters boyfriend and ted bit him on the back of his thigh and meant it.good old boy he died at 15.

Yes, but he's fine with me and mine

yeh i had a kelpie x collie x grey bitch, was fine with me , but would bite anybody else , in fact she went for my wife and son one day, and she wouldn't have any other dog by her, she was very dangerous animal, she was 23 in and strong with it . :yes: i had to get rid of her could never trust her shame really was good in the day/night , but she was just a nutter . :yes:

Mines fine with the family, but he's latched on a few times to the unsuspecting

Tje few collie crosses iv seen picking runs or stalking down a beam all had one thing in common, crap owners that expected them to run unfit, and the ones iv seen in capable hands that know how to get dog fit done very well with em

But a good unfit Bull cross would still put in 100% effort tha knows what I mean squatter catcher.... ?

Edited by DogFox123