Back At It!!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well with all the waiting about and hoping we might get this channel row done over the last 4 weeks, the ferreting has been hard to organise and commit too. But with the 4th cancellation in a row aga

To be fair Dan your dog never strayed to far away, it's probably because it was tide up like a kipper in the long net

I'm surprised Kevin didn't want to fight you Dan when you lit up your cooker ... you know what he is like around a fire with a drink in his hand ..........

Great write-up and pics, well done all, looks a fun day. Atb Joe

Cheers Joe, get down here for a day...

Cheers will do, working this weekend, let me know when you're off next...

Will do mate.... through the powers of whatsap!! :D

• Like 1

Well done lads.

Sean.....Kev never lets the truth get in the way of a good story!!

Haha... I'd agree with you 90% of the time Geth..... but I've done Sean a favour here by not telling the truth!! Lol lol

• Like 2

My ears are still ringing with the sounds of "Reggie" being bellowed through the valley!!!! It's nice that he felt comfortable enough around me to claim me as his own!!! Dirty little piss bag!!! The good thing about having him around is that he brings Sean along to take the photo's which is a major plus! That and Reggie is never really very close to what is going on with the ferrets anyway! :tongue2: The farmer was well happy having the extra hand from him rounding the sheep up and so was me and Kev as it provided the source of entertainment for quite some time!!!! It was great to actually get you guys out on a bit of my permission for once instead of going to yours all the time, I'm glad it went well or more liked relieved it went well, roll on some windy nights and a few more ferreting trips in between :D

• Like 3

Don't bother, the blokes a messer :D xxxx

• Like 1

Don't bother, the blokes a messer :D xxxx
Troll

May your next shit be a hedgehog....

My ears are still ringing with the sounds of "Reggie" being bellowed through the valley!!!! It's nice that he felt comfortable enough around me to claim me as his own!!! Dirty little piss bag!!! The good thing about having him around is that he brings Sean along to take the photo's which is a major plus! That and Reggie is never really very close to what is going on with the ferrets anyway! :tongue2: The farmer was well happy having the extra hand from him rounding the sheep up and so was me and Kev as it provided the source of entertainment for quite some time!!!! It was great to actually get you guys out on a bit of my permission for once instead of going to yours all the time, I'm glad it went well or more liked relieved it went well, roll on some windy nights and a few more ferreting trips in between :D

Really enjoyed it Dan, cheers mate...

Get this trip out of the way and we'll sort a few decent days and nights out..

Really enjoyed it Dan, cheers mate...

Get this trip out of the way and we'll sort a few decent days and nights out..

To be fair Dan your dog never strayed to far away, it's probably because it was tide up like a kipper in the long net
  • Like 5