Dianne Abbott Is Ashamed To Be British

She did not say that 'the problem in Britain is white people'. That's mischief from whoever devised the poster. I have no time for the woman, she's a hypocrite. But she's entitled to say what she thinks.

I'm generally proud to be british but sometimes I am ashamed to be british too.

I've not got a problem with the UK meeting its international responsibilities with regard to child refugees.

The photo the Daily Mail printed of a guy who looked in his mid thirties was not a 'child refugee, he was in fact an interpreter.

Nasty paper The Daily Mail--never forget it supported fascism during the war years.

The Sun and The Daily Mail are now in a war to see which can be more full of shit than the other.

Edited by jukel123
  • Like 2

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

She is horrible fat ugly self serving c**t. Not even intelligent either. The only reason she got where she was today because she was nothing more than a token black! blames whites for everything, but

That poster has been around a while now and that isn't a direct quote from her, make no mistake that this woman is a loathsome self hating greedy apologist who only seeks to tell people what they "sho

Posted Images

She did not say that 'the problem in Britain is white people'. That's mischief from whoever devised the poster. I have no time for the woman, she's a hypocrite. But she's entitled to say what she thinks.

I've not got a problem with the UK meeting its international publications with regard to child refugees.

The photo the Daily Mail printed of a guy who looked in his mid thirties was not a 'child refugee, he was in fact an interpreter.

Nasty paper The Daily Mail--never forget it supported fascism during the war years.

The Sun and The Daily Mail are now in a war to see which can be more full of shit than the other.

The idea that an interpreter was mistaken for a child is the 'untruth' that was repeated by Gary Lineker, and others, that got him into hot water a few days ago !

I've not got a problem with the UK meeting its international publications with regard to child refugees.

The idea that an interpreter was mistaken for a child is the 'untruth' that was repeated by Gary Lineker, and others, that got him into hot water a few days ago !

Blackbriar you may be right about the interpreter. Have you got a credible source for your view?

Blackbriar you may be right about the interpreter. Have you got a credible source for your view?

Depends what you define as 'credible'.....

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3857650/Charity-apologises-saying-man-blue-interpreter-girl-FINALLY-arrives-Calais.html

https://www.tactcare.org.uk/news/2614-2/

The BBC also confirms Lineker's 'mistake'. The claim was later disowned by the charity that first stated that he was an interpreter (second link above).

Toxic Corbyn is lapping up all this fame,must be murder to live with,you wouldn't have to guess what his main topic of conversation would be.

I know we have just had a referendum, but I can't see why Teresa May does not have a snap election, which would bury the Labour party, then and its a big then he might resign Labour would get a new leader, who's first job would be to have a new shadow cabinet and to kick out Abbott and the rest of his cronies.

But there again she probably likes Corbyn being in charge as Labour with him and Abbot are going nowhere, imaging a Shodow Home Secretary who believes in open borders.

Have to say I'm glad she is not on Andrew Neil's Newsweek anymore, she would do your head in.

Saw Andrew Neil interview her,when she was Shadow Health Secretary answering his questions on the NHS,and he ripped her apart.

• Like 1

Toxic Corbyn is lapping up all this fame,must be murder to live with,you wouldn't have to guess what his main topic of conversation would be.

I know we have just had a referendum, but I can't see why Teresa May does not have a snap election, which would bury the Labour party, then and its a big then he might resign Labour would get a new leader, who's first job would be to have a new shadow cabinet and to kick out Abbott and the rest of his cronies.

But there again she probably likes Corbyn being in charge as Labour with him and Abbot are going nowhere, imaging a Shodow Home Secretary who believes in open borders.

Have to say I'm glad she is not on Andrew Neil's Newsweek anymore, she would do your head in.

Saw Andrew Neil interview her,when she was Shadow Health Secretary answering his questions on the NHS,and he ripped her apart.

i think it's good that Corbin is in charge of the Labour Party, for the last 20 odd years they have been moving more and more away from there working class roots and trying to grab middle ground, same as the tories, if all the party,s move to middle ground there is not much point voting, you need a left and a right in politics, otherwise you just go back and forth between Blair and Cameron who represent the same thing, capitalism and business, at least now there is a growing gap between government and opposition and people have a choice, can't stand the bloke and will never vote for him but at least I can see the enemy now

i think it's good that Corbin is in charge of the Labour Party, for the last 20 odd years they have been moving more and more away from there working class roots and trying to grab middle ground, same as the tories, if all the party,s move to middle ground there is not much point voting, you need a left and a right in politics, otherwise you just go back and forth between Blair and Cameron who represent the same thing, capitalism and business, at least now there is a growing gap between government and opposition and people have a choice, can't stand the bloke and will never vote for him but at least I can see the enemy now

A clear choice between shit and shit ain't much of a choice in my book mate.

The Prime Minister should be a Gay Black Muslim aIr rifle shooting, Hancock owning Daily Mail Reading Red kneck then most of the electorate would be catered for except the Lesbian faction but suppose the Hancock owners would cover them, :laugh:

Oh now you've gone and done it - you're way out of line my friend. You've completely over stepped the mark and, the mood has changed :no:

We DO NOT want those wankers at our illustrious airgun ranges - they'd never get a half inch grouping at 40yrds :thumbs::laugh:

The Prime Minister should be a Gay Black Muslim aIr rifle shooting, Hancock owning Daily Mail Reading Red kneck then most of the electorate would be catered for except the Lesbian faction but suppose the Hancock owners would cover them, :laugh:

Muslim AND gay surely not. Such a thing doesn't exist does it?