Saluki Bull Grey

Stan will be 5 month old next week, he is growing well, eats anything out in front of himattachicon.gifIMG_3232.JPG

Looks a big pup in that picture mate!! What size is he at now? Mines growing a lot slower now, creeping just over 20" i'd be surprised if he makes much more than 22" which isn't a bad thing his drive is sky high for a young pup !

• Replies 136
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Misty, one out of roybo litter ??

If you get the right mixture you can end up with a very good all round freezer filler but it's each to there own on how much of this and that to add in Tessa Saluki/bull/whip/grey x rocco( coursing

there you go wild bill

Posted Images

Stan will be 5 month old next week, he is growing well, eats anything out in front of himattachicon.gifIMG_3232.JPG

Looks a big pup in that picture mate!! What size is he at now? Mines growing a lot slower now, creeping just over 20" i'd be surprised if he makes much more than 22" which isn't a bad thing his drive is sky high for a young pup !

He's about 22-22.5 tts atm mate, he will be 5 months on the 14th His growing has slowed abit and now seems to be putting the weight back on so he may well start growing a little faster he still has loads of knuckle left and I'm expecting him to make between 25-27tts.

Spoke to the lad who bred them and his dog pup that he kept back looks to have thrown more to the bull side in looks and is about 20.5-21tts so my pup is a little bit taller at this point.

• Like 1
  • 1 year later...
  • 2 months later...