3/8 5/8 Bull Grey

Just thought I'd make this post to see people's 3/8 5/8 bull greyhounds it's a cross I love to run I don't run one at the minute but the best dog Iv owned was a 3/8 5/8 he's was no collie greyhound but he was fast enough to pick up the odd rabbit but hard enough too lie with anything with sharp teeth (pre ban) there was nothing he wouldn't pull, sorry about photo quality

post-102608-0-49578600-1477076526.jpg

post-102608-0-24431300-1477076615_thumb.jpg

post-102608-0-91190600-1477076694_thumb.jpg

post-102608-0-02794500-1477076755_thumb.jpg

• Like 5

• Replies 49
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

3/8 5/8. A lot of people around here see this dog in his game .....

Mine

Posted Images

This is what happens katchum when the posh boys want to look bad, so they ask daddy for a lurcher, of course daddy says yes as he wants the best for his little prince! Solid looking dog by the way mate, noticed you said had? Old age or in the field?

• Like 1

This is what happens katchum when the posh boys want to look bad, so they ask daddy for a lurcher, of course daddy says yes as he wants the best for his little prince! Solid looking dog by the way mate, noticed you said had? Old age or in the field?

Haha now now lads I live in a council house with my misses and kids if you must know Did something silly when I was twenty and had to go away for a year.... or two, I lined him to a good bitch out of bantoo to a good bitch kept a pup back for myself but when I was a naughty lad I had to give it all up my mates got the pup out of him now and he's going really well, the dog in question sadly passed away Iv got a young dog of racier type now but still out of bantoo,

• Like 2

Cracking dogs there ...this is a cross I'm after at the moment but there doesnt seem to be many around ...

Atb Andri

it's seems to be a rare cross nowadays mate I was luckily enough to end up with my old dog but your right there doesn't seem to be many about

Cracking dogs there ...this is a cross I'm after at the moment but there doesnt seem to be many around ...

Atb Andri

it's seems to be a rare cross nowadays mate I was luckily enough to end up with my old dog but your right there doesn't seem to be many about

Yeah I've been browsing for a few months now but nothing around ...I'm at the stage where I have a bullx bitch turning 8 in January so looking to bring on a pup ....being a terrier man I only ever have one lurcher on the go at a time ..