• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I say it's got everything to do with JP, where did you hear it ? I heard it straight from JP, I know who told it to JP and I don't believe it for a second. As much as I dislike NS I still respect hi

Never really understood why folk wonder whos got what terrier and who's digging with who.. Why don't folk worry about what ther doing instead of trying to be no it alls... 90 percent of folk in this g

Jealousy sometimes plays a big part in it,the amount of people that would love to see a good terrier jack or a good line go belly up is unreal.

Posted Images

OK. I used to , like a good few everywhere in the right places hear about JC , the man who worked him and who he came off , the person and his dog ,etc. I thought though , haggler , or what he had would been through df own owning and working ,etc.

People can say this and that but I think the truth in this case with them is in the book and not hearsay!

Pablo its easy to write stuff into a book or mag, paper wont refuse ink and most authors wont refuse a good story let it be truth or lies as you probably know yourself.I used to read about a certain line of dogs belonging to a man whos name was up there with the rest of the big names in the terrier world and was always thinking how would i get my hands on some of this breeding.Well i had a couple of lads over from the UK for a wknds diging years ago and through the wknd i was asking about these dogs and was told that they would not touch them,only moderate fox dogs at best so on hearing that and from seeing dogs belonging to these 2 lads work i believed them and put the other line out of my head for good,very easy get dragged in by a name, and before anyone asks im not naming the line of dogs.

• Like 9

People can say this and that but I think the truth in this case with them is in the book and not hearsay!

Pablo its easy to write stuff into a book or mag, paper wont refuse ink and most authors wont refuse a good story let it be truth or lies as you probably know yourself.I used to read about a certain line of dogs belonging to a man whos name was up there with the rest of the big names in the terrier world and was always thinking how would i get my hands on some of this breeding.Well i had a couple of lads over from the UK for a wknds diging years ago and through the wknd i was asking about these dogs and was told that they would not touch them,only moderate fox dogs at best so on hearing that and from seeing dogs belonging to these 2 lads work i believed them and put the other line out of my head for good,very easy get dragged in by a name, and before anyone asks im not naming the line of dogs.
I believe you and some people glote on names also , .√
  • Like 2

so come on fat man??? [BANNED TEXT] was that line??? Haha

The mouth lies.the eye dont.
  • Like 4

Funny how one offs stick in peoples minds yet the steady producers are forgotten .I know which I prefer.

funny how haglers name has name come up before??

That's because the dog will be be remembered by those who saw the dog work and the way he went about and quantity he did work. Not because he was he 2nd class working dog Because the dog was 1st class. What else you got to remember was the dog was not open to any body who wanted to use the dog on a bitch, or to anyone who had £100 in their arse pocket....prefer [BANNED TEXT] you want, I know my preference..

• Like 4

Funny how one offs stick in peoples minds yet the steady producers are forgotten .I know which I prefer.

funny how haglers name has name come up before??

That's because the dog will be be remembered by those who saw the dog work and the way he went about and quantity he did work. Not because he was he 2nd class working dog Because the dog was 1st class. What else you got to remember was the dog was not open to any body who wanted to use the dog on a bitch, or to anyone who had £100 in their arse pocket....prefer [bANNED TEXT] you want, I know my preference..

Bitch !

• Like 1