• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I say it's got everything to do with JP, where did you hear it ? I heard it straight from JP, I know who told it to JP and I don't believe it for a second. As much as I dislike NS I still respect hi

Never really understood why folk wonder whos got what terrier and who's digging with who.. Why don't folk worry about what ther doing instead of trying to be no it alls... 90 percent of folk in this g

Jealousy sometimes plays a big part in it,the amount of people that would love to see a good terrier jack or a good line go belly up is unreal.

Posted Images

Who said it was a bad thing and what's it got to do with JP

I heard it years ago from jp and I was with someone just a couple of weeks ago and jp was telling them the same thing on the phone
i no Who you was with a couple of weeks ago And he did not say anything about that so wind your neck in down south Beetlejuice????

Who said it was a bad thing and what's it got to do with JP

I heard it years ago from jp and I was with someone just a couple of weeks ago and jp was telling them the same thing on the phone
i no Who you was with a couple of weeks ago And he did not say anything about that so wind your neck in down south Beetlejuice????
Yes he did and he told me the same thing a couple of years back.Whats the big deal.

N.s was over in the states ,while he was away a border cross got to skip and she had the haggler litter not taking anything away from the dog or litter sis they were a diggings man dream dogs up their with the best but the truth is what it is , when your breeding a line of terriers you want to no the full background to them because what's in their will show fact. And has for jp I haven't spoke to the man in years so not from his mouth but a man who was round when the mating happened fact.

so if you knew the truth why start a shit stering thread asking how the dog is bred??
  • Like 6

Never really understood why folk wonder whos got what terrier and who's digging with who.. Why don't folk worry about what ther doing instead of trying to be no it alls... 90 percent of folk in this game talk bullshit ... Got a question that you want answering ask the person in question as if you ask folk on open forum your likely to be fed shit ..

• Like 15

know wonder why these lads that have a strong working line treatyou/us like mushrooms, coz most are too ready too crab, ffs. & often its the same old people doing it, who are trying to create a name for themselves off the back of folk, For Fcuk Sake. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.... poisonous little cnuts

(shouldnt have had that last beer kiss kiss)

• Like 6

know wonder why these lads that have a strong working line treatyou/us like mushrooms, coz most are too ready too crab, ffs. & often its the same old people doing it, who are trying to create a name for themselves off the back of folk, For Fcuk Sake. YOU KNOW WHO YOU ARE.... poisonous little cnuts

(shouldnt have had that last beer kiss kiss)

haha i bet some phones have been red hot today ...he said that she said that he said ... grab a spade boys :)

• Like 7

Not sure if this has anything to do with this post, but I dug to a dog directly out if this dog. I've been out of the game since I came here, but I couldn't fault the dog in question (not Hagler). He was a big lump of a dog so you couldn't enter him just anywhere