Coursing Whippets

No.....it was a honest question......was the length of the more straight back that got me thinking

Was probably Greyhound in the mix. Looked like Whippet/Greyhounds.

Plenty of big, strong kc whippets in this country. I've had dogs that were over 22" tts, and like lifelong cumbrian said, there was plenty of nimrodel as well as laguna, cockcrow and nevedith blood in them, years ago, that had nothing whatsoever to do with mike brown, and long before anyone heard of sooty sam etc.

I've probably said this at least a dozen times on here.

Anyway, admin or whoever, where's this whippet section, I think the site needs one?

• Like 4

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Just found this on youtubehttps://www.youtube.com/watch?v=deCRHPFJp2U one for the whippet fans

Weasel.put a good few to bed

NEVEDITH x HARRTPERRY

Posted Images

My mate has a mike brown bred whippet and a nimrodel one and the nimrodel is as good as the MB one, plenty of drive in both.

Is that who i got my pup from? I really liked his brindle dog if thats who your talking about.

Aye it is mate, the brindle bitch is out of the same MB whippet as the blue whippet sire of your pup, mother to it was a good collie/grey x bull/grey . How is your pup doing, should be a decent size ?. Dam of yours was the little parti bitch, nimrodel blood, good little bitch in its day.

My mate has a mike brown bred whippet and a nimrodel one and the nimrodel is as good as the MB one, plenty of drive in both.

Is that who i got my pup from? I really liked his brindle dog if thats who your talking about.

Aye it is mate, the brindle bitch is out of the same MB whippet as the blue whippet sire of your pup, mother to it was a good collie/grey x bull/grey . How is your pup doing, should be a decent size ?. Dam of yours was the little parti bitch, nimrodel blood, good little bitch in its day.

He is doing well, having fun being a pup for the time being. He comes to work with me a fair bit so he's well used to diffrent sights and smells and stock. Im not sure on the hight of him as ive never measured him. Not the best pic but my big dog is a hair over 25tts and he's still a fair bit under that but plenty time yet.

FC716FB4-A61F-44F6-98D0-85150D5B6758_zps

5DDE09C2-4F2E-4348-81CD-3E0D1681B24A_zps

I was trying to give him a ring this morning but ive only got his mrs's number.

• Like 7

She's 20 1/2. She's had a few but there were she's worked them and put them up herself not got the speed for a long slip. She does well on rats ferreting and lamp. took a few fox doubled up.

Is 20.1/2 tall bitch for mick brown or normal mate

I don't know mate. I don't really follow all.the breeding side of things just try and find something I like and get the best I can out of them. she's not a big bitch quite lightly built nothing like my old show bred dog il find a pic of him and her together

that is a smart dog really like him

He is doing well, having fun being a pup for the time being. He comes to work with me a fair bit so he's well used to diffrent sights and smells and stock. Im not sure on the hight of him as ive never measured him. Not the best pic but my big dog is a hair over 25tts and he's still a fair bit under that but plenty time yet.

that is a smart dog really like him

pmd you his number pal, good luck with pup.

This is the first year in over 40 years, I haven't owned a ped whippet, my last one got pts 3 month ago he was 14. The pup bitch I got now is 3/4 whippet. owned 8 ped whippets over the years both male and female the smallest was 19 tts there is a lot of bigger whippets here but like there they range in size, biggest I had was my last dog jet was 22 tts I think they are very under rated But not in Australia they know their worth.13679930_1499667366804858_28871928329468

• Like 1