Was gonna say it didnt look right the date and a full head in velvet lol interesting about them scratching ive seen them looking abit raggedy with summer coat coming through but not seen any that bald mind you normally when i see them they look abit rough round the neck anyway interesting stuff ??

• Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

We all have out beginnings with hunting, -and bow hunting was no different or me. When I turned 14, the population of deer in Kansas was just getting to the point of being huntable. Remember all the

Just got home from a day out,my missus said there's a delivery came for you,odd as I haven't ordered anything,she had only bought me a new bow in the correct colour and draw length for my mountain lio

Posted Images

• 2 months later...
On 27/03/2019 at 18:52, mackem said:

Sadly neither spelthorne archers nor Quicks offer high angled targets mate,but I am sure I will manage,if it's obscured or I don't feel confident I will try and angle round or some guide allow the cat to re-tree in an easier location,don't know how that works but I have read about it,Brit ranges are sterile.

IMG_20190323_123643.jpg

Bisley has a kind of field target range for bows set out in a few acres of woodland mate.

• Thanks 1
  • 4 weeks later...
16 hours ago, mackem said:

In cabelas earlier, the guys showed me bows they were tuning in the workshop and gave me advice on the best set-up for my triax, really enjoyable morning. 

IMG_20190709_110353.jpg

IMG_20190709_111304.jpg

When are you chasing lions mate? I assume not until winter?

• 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...