3/4 Bull X

10 hours ago, dogmandont said:

Did you have it as a pup? Reason I ask is I know of a red 3/4 that when over your way a while back. He was actually a buckskin coloured dog. 

Not as a pup no but I know the breeder and it was from by me and bred by me... dog I’m on about would be about 15 now 

• Like 1

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Both these dogs are 3/4 pit 1/4bull black dog is 26 inch and up in Scotland working all quarry the other is about 22 23 inch working one thing both very good dogs in there own field there half brother

Digging terrier's sold as bushing dogs because they failed at their job, half cross bulls sold as lurchers because they aint got the heart to do what they are bred for. Then these failed dogs are bred

If your half crosses are bred from the right stuff and capable then why would you need any more bull blood.

Posted Images

On 23/02/2019 at 20:24, W. Katchum said:

There’s more than 1 job out there that no other cross could consistently  do pre ban than the well bred half’s, so deffo not over kill,. Will be to most folk tho, depends on what ye using dog for ?

Ain’t bullx been getting bred since. No long after the bull dogs got here? An still are? So some folk must have been forward thinking 

Yep i gotcha im starting to suss this stuff now i think im probably making the mistake of looking at the Lurcher as 1 breed instead of what it is,a cross.....different jobs for a different type of Lurcher i follow.....another mistake ive always made is looking at it like hunting should be fair ?.....never been able to take the competetive head off thats my problem !

Cheers for thrashing it out chaps im only after learning shit not starting shit ?

• Like 2

Digging terrier's sold as bushing dogs because they failed at their job, half cross bulls sold as lurchers because they aint got the heart to do what they are bred for. Then these failed dogs are bred from and the pups sold and advertised to do the job the parents failed at! then people are looking to add more because the pups lack something! 

I don't see a problem adding base breeds to good stock for fresh blood, but adding base blood to fix something that is broke? far to many breed for money and don't cull shit as its like throwing money away to them!

Edited by joe ox
  • Like 10
  • Thanks 1
8 hours ago, joe ox said:

Digging terrier's sold as bushing dogs because they failed at their job, half cross bulls sold as lurchers because they aint got the heart to do what they are bred for. Then these failed dogs are bred from and the pups sold and advertised to do the job the parents failed at! then people are looking to add more because the pups lack something! 

I don't see a problem adding base breeds to good stock for fresh blood, but adding base blood to fix something that is broke? far to many breed for money and don't cull shit as its like throwing money away to them!

out of likes joe ?that post is 90% of dog lads around today imo.

9 hours ago, joe ox said:

That post sums it up it goes on all over country has done more so with the bull xs,these here parts they got it in there heads by adding more bull peps up no pace back ta grey ,fecking tits won't listen never Lear and it becomes a big bad joke ,because there's more and more unwanted shit just waiting to either be passed on or culled  yas hit the nail on the head ,but one can guarantee this ,the outspoken  types a fellas are nearly allways the minority and looked on has just negative when in truth they are the types that want ta take the breed xs type foreward .atb bill

• Like 2