3/4 Bull X

• Replies 173
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Both these dogs are 3/4 pit 1/4bull black dog is 26 inch and up in Scotland working all quarry the other is about 22 23 inch working one thing both very good dogs in there own field there half brother

Digging terrier's sold as bushing dogs because they failed at their job, half cross bulls sold as lurchers because they aint got the heart to do what they are bred for. Then these failed dogs are bred

If your half crosses are bred from the right stuff and capable then why would you need any more bull blood.

Posted Images

I think he's insinuating that you're a bull cross owning chav coz you think it looks well Ard.He must have found you on fb ????

Oh yeah do you drive a suburu impretza or forester or legacy eastate

Wtf are you on about, I have two vans and a nice motor for the family. Planning on getting a 4x4, is that ok ???

I think he's insinuating that you're a bull cross owning chav coz you think it looks well Ard.He must have found you on fb ????

Oh yeah do you drive a suburu impretza or forester or legacy eastate

Wtf are you on about, I have two vans and a nice motor for the family. Planning on getting a 4x4, is that ok ???

Haha cheers mate!!! People are soooo judgemental, it can really hurt a mans feelings ??

• Like 1

Foxes are f*** all use when you catch them anyway. Pelts won't sell these days, they taste like shit and they surely smell like it too. Why have a dog that gets itself messed up to catch them these days. There's plenty of better stuff about than foxes.

it's bad news eating foxes mate
  • Like 3
  • 2 years later...
On 18/10/2016 at 10:37, Bradus1 said:

Both these dogs are 3/4 pit 1/4bull black dog is 26 inch and up in Scotland working all quarry the other is about 22 23 inch working one thing both very good dogs in there own field there half brother and sister and both out of the Jerry dog

post-102748-0-76114900-1476783343.jpg

post-102748-0-45273900-1476783353.jpg

My bitch is the double to the tan bitch, would they be about 8 years old now sorry I know this is an old thread

• Like 1
20 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Unless they catch them by the back of the neck or grab the tail and then throat as they turn

That only happens in fairytales. A dog that wants it fox will take it wherever it can get it. Like ds said a dog that picks it spot is going to miss foxes. 

• Like 2
16 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Skycat had one of each

19 minutes ago, South hams hunter said:

Skycat had one of each

Those strikes aren’t always possible then what happens give the fox another few paces till it becomes available? A pace or two is all some foxes need and their gone. I think a good fox dog is fully committed and will strike when the first opportunity presents itself.

• Like 5