What are you having ?

• Replies 38
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

boat load of roast parsnips !!!! :notworthy:

Roast Parsnips a true thing of beauty, especially when roasted in the tin after the Pork has come out, they soaked up the pork juices and crisp up very nicely :drink:

full rib of beef and a duck for us :clapper: i don't like turkey over rated and bland :thumbdown:
you realy do need to trya free range bronze or a Norfolk black turkey,not in the least bland or dry,ime afraid if a bird is kept indoors in mass production BM style sheds they will tast like their surroundings.........shite! the fox got ours this year so i will be having a nice wild goose! :yes:
Guest craftycarper

not being a great lover of turkey :sick: , a few years back before she was my ex mother-in-law i remember my xmas dinner consisted of a full fry up while everyone else had the tradtional roast...i think they all felt a bit envious of me :D

not being a great lover of turkey :sick: , a few years back before she was my ex mother-in-law i remember my xmas dinner consisted of a full fry up while everyone else had the tradtional roast...i think they all felt a bit envious of me :D

:clapper::clapper: Fry up now thats a meal :thumbs::thumbs:

poached goose! :rolleyes:

How do you poach a goose? I've poached eggs before, you must have to use an enormous pan of water for that! :whistling:

For me I've only lately found the joy's of roasted Partridge, so i'll be enjoying a nice pair wrapped up in some best streaky! and a wee drop of homemade Sloe Vodka!

Edited by bullmastiff