Anyone In The U.s Using Terriers

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would have thought by now at least 1 of the 4 serious terriermen from the USA , who posted on this thread would have called me by now!!!!!!!, offer still stands!!!!!!,I let my dogs to the talking !!

I've had the pleasure of a good few weeks out there hunting coon in barns and stick piles. I'm not getting involved in the pissing competition about terriers, the only thing I will say is there is no

Starts January 1st ends December 31st

Posted Images

I'd say both the coon anbd hog are small fry for the black dogs .Work a fox regular and you might get some respect from over here .

Id not ask our American cousins to put to much faith in Black terriers,the majority of the Black stuff shipped over the pond,apart from the cotton pickers,was third rate and the majority bred over here is no better.

Morton you,ll have to send over some of them good lakies you keep,show them how its done

Ive only got one and id not wish it upon anybody,even a distant cousin with nothing more than dollar enhanced Nuttals etc.They need to get into proper terriers and source a Beddy :whistling: .

Hey, any u terriermen want to bring a team of spanable terriers over n show me how it's done, I'm teachable and can supply some 15lb soybean field feed hogs & some 25lb+ sweetcorn feed riverbank coon, please come over, I'll put u up n feed you,richlee

• Like 1

Hey, any u terriermen want to bring a team of spanable terriers over n show me how it's done, I'm teachable and can supply some 15lb soybean field feed hogs & some 25lb+ sweetcorn feed riverbank coon, please come over, I'll put u up n feed you,richlee

Your not getting grief from this side of the pond mucker and the average terrier bred over here would more than meet your purpose,id source something a tad above average though,good luck.

• Like 1

I don't think anyone said we have better terriers than what you guys have there. That would be a foolish statement as all our terriers came from over there, and some good blood has made its way over here as well. I'm not one to talk or assume things I've never done nor seen, I base mine on facts and the fact is if you guys think coon are junk for your black dogs you are talking about things you obviously don't know about. A coon is a good animal every bit as good as our fox and better imo. I said our fox as I'm not going to say about yours as I've never been there to hunt.

• Like 5

General Lee sounds like a man with good thoughts and ideas, i can provide my address 2 any terrierman that can ship me a couple Terriers under 15 pounds and spanable, that way I won't have to breed these two curs together to replenish some of my stock