Anyone In The U.s Using Terriers

Nice looking worker Rich, just out of interest what height and weight is it and and is there an average size you keep. I bet you have loads of fun trying to guess what your digging to, but after a while I suppose the way your dog works his game gives you an indication, maybe!!

• Replies 250
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I would have thought by now at least 1 of the 4 serious terriermen from the USA , who posted on this thread would have called me by now!!!!!!!, offer still stands!!!!!!,I let my dogs to the talking !!

I've had the pleasure of a good few weeks out there hunting coon in barns and stick piles. I'm not getting involved in the pissing competition about terriers, the only thing I will say is there is no

Starts January 1st ends December 31st

Posted Images

Rippem I'm calling bullshit that your young dog killed a 28lb coon in quick fashion...sick of reading crap on these forums writen by Americans as if they've got wonder dogs that trash coon. Easy to fool men who've never seen a coon worked but you can't fool everyone, I've read a few of your posts and you spout nonsense about terrier work in the USA...sadly terrierwork in the states doesn't have the best of names due to men like you. A coon is no push over and much harder than any fox and far more durable, they will also damage a terrier as much as a big dog fox. Possums are pure rubbish and an insult to terriers, groundhogs are just giant gerbils that you need a 10lb terrier to successfully to dig with. Sorry to go off on one but too many Americans write and hope that everyone belives them.

• Like 2

Im a liar? Your a f***ing twat! I got pics to prove it! Pics of my young dog on it and the damage he did to it! And you can say what you want about the ground hog twat. The ground hog back fills fast and if your dog dont know to push through he wont get it. And they dont bite a coon. Put fang holes in your dog they put GASHES IN THEM! Id rather my dog get bite by a coon then a ground hog any day..ill get the pics posted for you twat so you can see my dog on the coon and the after affect..sorry if your dogs dont have mouth to kill one..

• Like 1

Apache ,Thank you , worked her at 14/15 lbs,which is a size bigger than I like , but her hunt drive n suicide hunting style got her were she needed to be,to get up close n personal ,very smart bitch that would brake the bottom jaw on sparring partner, game over on many occasions, over 100 digs , some at short as 15 mins, longest 11hrs, had to used a concrete saw to cut through a township macadam road n galvanized drain pipe. Because of her stay till dug to policy n no back up gear. Yes by sound or scent or sight you will know what on the menu. richlee

• Like 1

Groundhogs do slash,cut deep wounds, knock out teeth and smash sinus cavities, they can inflict some serious damage, but to dig groundhogs successfully you need a small terrier that can get up to one quick before they dig away but that one terrier that's great on groundhog will get pushed around by a coon or will be to hard to work a coon and pay the ultimate sacrific. If your into groundhogs then you need a dog for that job but if your wanting a terrier to successfully work coon then a groundhog dog is miles away from being the dog for the job.

• Like 1

Ratkilla, now let's not b so hard on your American cousin, he said he had pics of a 28lbs coon , I'm sure it's hanging from a fish scale. I'm sure the terrier used was under 20lbs , n not some hybrid cross. I believe mr rippem is a man.of his word n will post photos as he quoted.richlee

• Like 3