Suzuki Jimny 4X4

Looks a tidy little tool that pal, what mpg are you getting from it.

I drove from Devon to Doncaster when I purchased and sat at 60mph getting approx 38mpg, it's dropped a little since using off road but not much sat between 33/36mpg
the big let down is they won't sell a diesel version in uk , and while I really do love these little jeeps. I think a second hand l200 is better buy due to around same mpg and better tow weight , ours had a two inch lift and mud tyres made fantastic offroad but twitchy on road but nice jeeps and be surprised where u can go all the best with it ??? Edited by scottish lurcher

I drove from Devon to Doncaster when I purchased and sat at 60mph getting approx 38mpg, it's dropped a little since using off road but not much sat between 33/36mpg
the big let down is they won't sell a diesel version in uk , and while I really do love these little jeeps. I think a second hand l200 is better buy due to around same mpg and better tow weight , ours had a two inch lift and mud tyres made fantastic offroad but twitchy on road but nice jeeps and be surprised where u can go all the best with it
I already have the ranger for towing, looking for a small lightweight 4x4 for general farm duties and something the Mrs can chuck a few bits in the back..

the big let down is they won't sell a diesel version in uk , and while I really do love these little jeeps. I think a second hand l200 is better buy due to around same mpg and better tow weight , ours had a two inch lift and mud tyres made fantastic offroad but twitchy on road but nice jeeps and be surprised where u can go all the best with it
I already have the ranger for towing, looking for a small lightweight 4x4 for general farm duties and something the Mrs can chuck a few bits in the back..
get diesel vitara use red diesel when it's no longer needed on road and use around farm be my advise . Edited by scottish lurcher

I got a Jimny about 4 months ago cracking wee motor just wish I had got one years ago.

With the back seats out there is plenty of space for all the decoying gear.

Get yerself onto BigJimny Forum they will keep you right

the amount of stuff you get in that I'm callin you dr who stevie lol

I got a Jimny about 4 months ago cracking wee motor just wish I had got one years ago.

With the back seats out there is plenty of space for all the decoying gear.

Get yerself onto BigJimny Forum they will keep you right

the amount of stuff you get in that I'm callin you dr who stevie lol

Aye billy and I can still fit in a curtain rail, garden hoe and a fishing rod butt..lol

• Like 1