Joshua V Klitschko

You know what...a few weeks back on here someone dug up an old pitbull thread...and i couldnt help notice you trying to dig me out right through it...so desperate you was contradicting yourself...when i thought about it you do that a lot on here...even once sneering at how long me and my wife have been together...so i think to myself...f**k it!... lets play him at his own game...so when you come on here calling a respected well known boxing trainer who you claim to know a liar on a public forum...all i did was point that out...as for the personal stuff...well you started the "you sound like" game....so dont cry when you get played at your own game...you have gone to great lengths to paint a picture of yourself on here...its been hard to avoid!!...if you dont want people to comment on it!...dont put it on a public forum!!!...funny you mention clint eastwood as i clearly remember you sending me threats on the PMs years back...but when i agreed to meet...you quickly said you was nearly 60 and to old to fight...and came out with some embarrassing bullshit story about if i wanted to prove myself and would put the money up you would find someone for me to fight...i have cringed for you every time you have offered lads out on here...is that a normal thing? offering out strangers on the internet...is that what men do?...so no puffing out my chest tough guy stuff from me...it just make you look a mug...now i've got that off me chest...i've said all i got to say.

oh shit ment to put this in a PM never mind eh? ;)

Chapter 5.....on your last post i found it quite sweet how you had held onto a tiny compliment i gave you for so long and remembered near every word ive ever said.....odd but sweet......then when you came out with the Clint Eastwood stuff it rung a few bells......now if im not wrong the time you talk about us discussing meeting up it ended with me inviting you to a gym to move around with me in a boxing ring did i not ?......also saying that afterwards we,ll sit down and have a drink and a natter......or words of that nature......to which you didnt reply so i didnt push it.....am i telling lies ?......the rest of the 60 years old fight my mate stuff i dont really know what your talking about so cant accurately answer but it sounds like your mixing me up with someone else you,ve fallen out with maybe ?.....now....the trouble with your Clint Eastwood stuff is its very difficult to decipher what is friendly banter ( lets have a cup of tea and talk boxing together ).....and whats toughman talk ( if your ever up the end of the m11 let me know )......so for future reference i,ll simplify it for you............no i am not interested in having a cup of tea with you and talking boxing......but if you are confronting me in a physical way then yes no problem at all....if your a big strong aggressive chap then its something ive never been able to turn down and ive never seen a tear up as a particularly big deal like some folk do ....but im f****d if im doing it in a public place and possibly getting nicked im way past that stage in life so if indeed you are putting it on me then yes in the privacy of a gym we,ll get as nasty as you like...........as for painting pictures ive done nothing of the sort id describe myself as a reasonably wealthy businessman who doesnt deny having done a few naughty things in the past..... but people like you who read too many crime books like to turn that into sensational news of the world stuff like " millionaire heavyweight gangster "...............i could suggest you have sex with horses but quite frankly im not interested in you so i wouldnt say it.......the fact you said it on a boxing topic suggests you are interested in me hence i said a perfectly logical thing like your not going to find that out on here.......you didnt have to do the Tarzan roar but like you say you couldnt resist it......your way of trying to mug me off puts me in mind of something an old boy i used to know would say....." If you hit yourself and it hurts are you strong or are you weak "............if i wanted you to look a mug i would say one single thing......but ive got a little bit more class and manners than that,some morals really are worth more than winning an argument.

Editted to add on the subject of manners what you are referring to about your wife i have no idea...i can be an idiot with the best of em but families are off limits so think your probably being a little bit over sensitive or your just clutching at straws....again.

Edited by gnasher16

• Replies 457
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What Joshua is proving is what a lot of fighters talk about but dont actually do......he is doing the good old fashioned thing in boxing of letting his fists do the talking by not bashing around idiot

God I hate it when folk put "FACT" at the end of a sentence ....because it fecking ain't a fact,,,

Headliner worst fight of the night lol

Posted Images

Well they have started already best keep these 2 apart till fight night.

https://youtu.be/SGmYsZ0JcUY

Haha this is going to be messy ...I actually think its in chisora's favour if he gets under whyte skin pre fight as whyte is quite emotional think he will be full on from the go. If chisora can weather the onslaught there a good chance of whyte blowing himself out..... looking forward to this one it won't be spectacular boxing but a good old scrap all the same . Edited by kanny
  • Like 1

Well they have started already best keep these 2 apart till fight night.

https://youtu.be/SGmYsZ0JcUY

They'll be laughing about it together now it's all part of the show
I can see where your coming from but there genuinely seems a lot of animosity between these two its been getting very personal beyond showbiz banter.

I dont go in for all the wwe type build ups but from my understanding of these two lads Dillian is bad boy from the ghetto trying to act like a normal citizen and Derek is a normal citizen trying to act like a bad boy from the ghetto........none of its important though personally i think Dillian will force a stoppage inside 6 rounds.

Edited by gnasher16
  • 1 month later...

That chisora v whyte should be a good slug fest I think, haymakers galore ,and can defo see someone's arse hitting the deck.. Could go either way as both big guys that will be going for it, if I was a betting man I'd go for whyte

I would like to see Dave Allen beat Ortiz ...

Cant see that happening. ..Ortiz love's to fight on the counter allan will walk right into him unless he adopts scotts tactics and just runs away like a big girl for 12 ....I think its going to be a easy night for ortiz tbh to easy .