Joshua V Klitschko

Well they have started already best keep these 2 apart till fight night.

https://youtu.be/SGmYsZ0JcUY

Haha this is going to be messy ...I actually think its in chisora's favour if he gets under whyte skin pre fight as whyte is quite emotional think he will be full on from the go. If chisora can weather the onslaught there a good chance of whyte blowing himself out..... looking forward to this one it won't be spectacular boxing but a good old scrap all the same . Edited by kanny
  • Like 1

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What Joshua is proving is what a lot of fighters talk about but dont actually do......he is doing the good old fashioned thing in boxing of letting his fists do the talking by not bashing around idiot

God I hate it when folk put "FACT" at the end of a sentence ....because it fecking ain't a fact,,,

Headliner worst fight of the night lol

Posted Images

Well they have started already best keep these 2 apart till fight night.

https://youtu.be/SGmYsZ0JcUY

They'll be laughing about it together now it's all part of the show
I can see where your coming from but there genuinely seems a lot of animosity between these two its been getting very personal beyond showbiz banter.

I dont go in for all the wwe type build ups but from my understanding of these two lads Dillian is bad boy from the ghetto trying to act like a normal citizen and Derek is a normal citizen trying to act like a bad boy from the ghetto........none of its important though personally i think Dillian will force a stoppage inside 6 rounds.

Edited by gnasher16
  • 1 month later...

That chisora v whyte should be a good slug fest I think, haymakers galore ,and can defo see someone's arse hitting the deck.. Could go either way as both big guys that will be going for it, if I was a betting man I'd go for whyte

I would like to see Dave Allen beat Ortiz ...

Cant see that happening. ..Ortiz love's to fight on the counter allan will walk right into him unless he adopts scotts tactics and just runs away like a big girl for 12 ....I think its going to be a easy night for ortiz tbh to easy .

do you think it will be a war Between Whyte and chisora gnash?

Sorry chief never saw this.....if it does go ahead i reckon it will be a bit of a let down 2 big heavy plodding guys both fairly durable i think Whyte will win it probably points or late stoppage.

Part of me hopes the bbboc abandon the fight the build up has been a disgrace Chisora is on very thin ice if they do call it off it will be a message to Hearn that he cant keep doing this you cant bring the sport into disrepute just for a few more ppv buys.

Edited by gnasher16