Joshua V Klitschko

Will waych Whyte v chisora then switch it of far better fight will be a war

Molina Another bum who's three losses are all by ko Great

But it was Wlad that backed out of the fight not Joshua.
Who cares plenty of other fighters David price would of been a better shout lol

Yeah stiff china chinned Price is a massive force in the division....

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What Joshua is proving is what a lot of fighters talk about but dont actually do......he is doing the good old fashioned thing in boxing of letting his fists do the talking by not bashing around idiot

God I hate it when folk put "FACT" at the end of a sentence ....because it fecking ain't a fact,,,

Headliner worst fight of the night lol

Posted Images

Price apparently dropped Joshua hard in sparring a few years ago,he is a good puncher but I think the moment Joshua catches him with something he will be kod. Joshua has improved a lot while Price can not take a shot at all.Molina might not be the best opponent but he might give Joshua a few rounds.What I've seen lately from Whyte I think that Chisora will beat him after a decent fight.

• Like 1

It's like a more powrfull punching molina Hearn knows if price lands goodnight aj

Ffs Whyte couldn't get a fat out of shape lewisin out of therebug hurts aj lmfao

It's like a more powrfull punching molina Hearn knows if price lands goodnight aj

Ffs Whyte couldn't get a fat out of shape lewisin out of therebug hurts aj lmfao

The fact you say you would rather watch chisora and have Josh fight price shows the very little you know lol.

Why is that chisora v Whyte will be ten times better fight than watching aj demolish a bum who's already been koed three times

• Like 1

Price apparently dropped Joshua hard in sparring a few years ago,he is a good puncher but I think the moment Joshua catches him with something he will be kod. Joshua has improved a lot while Price can not take a shot at all.Molina might not be the best opponent but he might give Joshua a few rounds.What I've seen lately from Whyte I think that Chisora will beat him after a decent fight.

I'm going with whyte to win on points possibly TKO in the later rounds... Chisora has a good engine and chin but is fairly rudimentary style wise.. I think whyte will out class him in the end.

For me a Whyte/Chisora fight will come down to miles on the clock......Chisora has a lot and Whyte doesnt......good old domestic heavyweight scrap though just how it should be good on both boys for not standing about waiting for opportunities to land in their lap.

• Like 1

The fact you say you would rather watch chisora and have Josh fight price shows the very little you know lol.
Why is that chisora v Whyte will be ten times better fight than watching aj demolish a bum who's already been koed three times
Fury vs chisora 2 is possibly the worst fight I've ever seen. It was after that I promised myself I'd never watch fury again
Beacuse fury dealt with him and wouldn't let chisora land a shot lol that's boxing

Fury vs chisora 2 is possibly the worst fight I've ever seen. It was after that I promised myself I'd never watch fury again
Beacuse fury dealt with him and wouldn't let chisora land a shot lol that's boxing
No because it was truly awful. Take furys chopper out n your mouth. Just cos your a gypsy doesn't mean you have to only like gypsy fighters.

Awful lol behave

I don't but heavyweights fury is the only worthy fighter