Joshua V Klitschko

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What Joshua is proving is what a lot of fighters talk about but dont actually do......he is doing the good old fashioned thing in boxing of letting his fists do the talking by not bashing around idiot

God I hate it when folk put "FACT" at the end of a sentence ....because it fecking ain't a fact,,,

Headliner worst fight of the night lol

Posted Images

Not really sure what Fury has to do with any of this but in fairness the lad did what he had to do to win you dont win anything more for a ko it was an abysmal heavyweight world title fight between 2 lumbering giants and the biggest giant won plain and simple.....someone told me the punch stats were something like Klitchko threw 12 punches per round and Fury threw 18 by any standards thats poor by world standards its a joke.....i like Steve Bunces description of a game of chess played with a set of draughts :D ... but to think Fury stopped Klitchko from working is plain wrong dominant world champions react off their opponent and make things happen....whether Klitchkos finished or not who knows but Joshua is being moved along too fast and hasnt had enough experiences in a boxing ring to cope with the experience Klitchko brings but the fact Joshua will totally commit to a fight he,s unlikely to win is testament to his character as a competitor in my opinion.

• Like 1

Not really sure what Fury has to do with any of this but in fairness the lad did what he had to do to win you dont win anything more for a ko it was an abysmal heavyweight world title fight between 2 lumbering giants and the biggest giant won plain and simple.....someone told me the punch stats were something like Klitchko threw 12 punches per round and Fury threw 18 by any standards thats poor by world standards its a joke.....i like Steve Bunces description of a game of chess played with a set of draughts :D ... but to think Fury stopped Klitchko from working is plain wrong dominant world champions react off their opponent and make things happen....whether Klitchkos finished or not who knows but Joshua is being moved along too fast and hasnt had enough experiences in a boxing ring to cope with the experience Klitchko brings but the fact Joshua will totally commit to a fight he,s unlikely to win is testament to his character as a competitor in my opinion.

Once again a knowledgeable and measured post.

Is AJ going to fast? Maybe. But what choice does he have? Its not like the heavyweight div is strong at the min. Barring a few at the top there is nothing so what can he do but aim for the top? If that means taking a risk against a wounded great then so be it. Wouldnt people rather he did that that claim mental illness and take drugs to avoid him???

Is AJ going to fast? Maybe. But what choice does he have? Its not like the heavyweight div is strong at the min. Barring a few at the top there is nothing so what can he do but aim for the top? If that means taking a risk against a wounded great then so be it. Wouldnt people rather he did that that claim mental illness and take drugs to avoid him???

:thumbs:

It's definitely not happening looks like kilt is going a different route and fighting ustinov ? the arena has been booked in Germany for months...apparently ...so looks like everything is up in the air again ....joshua still fighting on the 10th but who? Haye? ...I bet its not Ortiz. :thumbs:

Edited by kanny

It's definitely not happening looks like kilt is going a different route and fighting ustinov ? the arena has been booked in Germany for months...apparently ...so looks like everything is up in the air again ....joshua still fighting on the 10th but who? Haye? ...I bet its not Ortiz. :thumbs:

dont think Haye will fight AJ this year, maybe next year :yes:

Yes he is going too fast but thats the flip side of being an Olympian.....you have to keep in mind that although he went a long way in the amateurs he only had 40 odd amateur fights and didnt even lace a glove on until he was 18/19 years old so he hasnt had all the experiences you pick up as a child growing up in the sport.....things that are not actual techniques that can be taught but the tiny little tweaks and adjustments you make on your own in a fight through simply having done it before.....the way you might start to grip the canvas with your feet to get extra purchase on your punches late in a fight or the way you might steal little breathers or create room on the inside he hasnt done all that as a kid being in tough little 3 rounders so his actual fight iq is still very low......yes he has the tools and vigour to compete with Klitchko but it will be a long time before he has the fight iq that even somebody like Fury has let alone Klitchko....as the experience you gain growing up in the sport stands you in good stead for the rest of your career...............like you say though theres no going back to learning fights once you become world champion and the fact Joshua is so willing to take these opportunities and get this type of on the job training is really refreshing in todays times.

Edited by gnasher16

It will be nice to se aj acually turn up for the fight not like that drug taken cheat .

Yes he is going too fast but thats the flip side of being an Olympian.....you have to keep in mind that although he went a long way in the amateurs he only had 40 odd amateur fights and didnt even lace a glove on until he was 18/19 years old so he hasnt had all the experiences you pick up as a child growing up in the sport.....things that are not actual techniques that can be taught but the tiny little tweaks and adjustments you make on your own in a fight through simply having done it before.....the way you might start to grip the canvas with your feet to get extra purchase on your punches late in a fight or the way you might steal little breathers or create room on the inside he hasnt done all that as a kid being in tough little 3 rounders so his actual fight iq is still very low......yes he has the tools and vigour to compete with Klitchko but it will be a long time before he has the fight iq that even somebody like Fury has let alone Klitchko....as the experience you gain growing up in the sport stands you in good stead for the rest of your career...............like you say though theres no going back to learning fights once you become world champion and the fact Joshua is so willing to take these opportunities and get this type of on the job training is really refreshing in todays times.

is AJ deff fighting in dec gnash.? you heard anything in the boxing circles .!!

From what I've read ray, joshua will be fighting fighting December 10th regardless... Who he's fighting I don't know there was some talk of takam who dodged ortiz to fight duhaupas now fighting AJ instead but it's all hearsay... Personally I'd like to see Parker and Josh ... I think it could be a good fight.

Edited by kanny

Looking like the klit is scared of getting licked.

.now opting to fight lucas browne instead of Josh in Germany.... This could mean that the ruiz,s v Parker fight could be for the WBO title then the winner of that could fight AJ in a unification fight in 2017

Edited by kanny