Joshua V Klitschko

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What Joshua is proving is what a lot of fighters talk about but dont actually do......he is doing the good old fashioned thing in boxing of letting his fists do the talking by not bashing around idiot

God I hate it when folk put "FACT" at the end of a sentence ....because it fecking ain't a fact,,,

Headliner worst fight of the night lol

Posted Images

Not being liked for "some strange reason" is when a few don't line you, Fury alienated the whole of boxing well before he alienated himelf from the British public

He likely depresssed cos if he found to of taken nandrolone or refuses too attend too defend himself he will get banned for either two or four year his wins will be chalked from the books cos he will if cheated too win, Likesay he not home and dry with the depression story yet imho

There's also got too be some financial implications if he found too if cheated? Think if he found guilty of that he never box again

Hopefully he will get cleared of it and sort hiself out get shot of dear daddy n co get on with beating depression then beating himself and his background and coming beck into the game he will always be a danger in the division and it's better with him than without him

To be honest if he can shake all this off and come out of it a wiser and better man well far play too him

Even if AJ knocks him out ...I'm sure there will still be the doubters

Lol well he ha well past it Wvlad
I'm sure whatever happens you will do your usual and say I told you so

It's right tho who told you all fury was going to win everyone said I was mad and the night he won everyone was saying ah that cushy he was right in all I told you held beat him I told the world for years aswell I told members of my family who thought i was mad and it happened I knew it would happen halfway through following his career

Good fight if Joshua looses he can spring back from it also better loosing to an all time great like klitcksko than a bottom feeder for peanuts

I'd klitschko hasn't truly lost it hell ko aj in 9 rounds if he had truly lost it aj will beat him but I expect Wvlad to land first and hurt aj

So either way AJ can't win in your book? :laugh:

Yeah if he lands on Wvlad first both are known to have shaky chins I just expect Wvlads experience to be to much for aj

Both have shaky chins?,when?.

Good fight if Joshua looses he can spring back from it also better loosing to an all time great like klitcksko than a bottom feeder for peanuts

I'd klitschko hasn't truly lost it hell ko aj in 9 rounds if he had truly lost it aj will beat him but I expect Wvlad to land first and hurt aj

so if aj stops him makes it a better victory than furys then what?? Lol ? can't really talk about fury anymore as he's a shit bag and as mucked it when the proper fights are on the horizon...?
Not really fury outpointed a dominant champion of 11 years in his own back yard without getting robbed by the judges

Fury is the man weather he is boxing of not can't blame fury but his mental health it's not a joke aj will always be liked more for some strange reason and wish him the best

out pointed yeh but if aj knocks him out that's a better achievement? Yes or no?

so if aj stops him makes it a better victory than furys then what?? Lol ? can't really talk about fury anymore as he's a shit bag and as mucked it when the proper fights are on the horizon...?
Not really fury outpointed a dominant champion of 11 years in his own back yard without getting robbed by the judges

Fury is the man weather he is boxing of not can't blame fury but his mental health it's not a joke aj will always be liked more for some strange reason and wish him the best

out pointed yeh but if aj knocks him out that's a better achievement? Yes or no?

I wouldn't say so no

You are the most predictable person on here Cusht

Do you think Anthony Joshua can outpoint Wvlad maybe in England with a hometown advantage just like he won the Olmpic gold as he simply didn't win that fight beacuE that's the only chance he has a ko punch

i think klitschko will get knocked out in 6 rounds

+2, :thumbs: yeh it will be deff a test for AJ, but if uses is jab,reach, and keeps a good defence , i think your right right his power punching should win the fight and knock out klitschko mid round. he got to use his brains/brawn in this fight :yes: Lennox Lewis beat him with a cut, and was landing more shots in that fight, but L/L i dont think got AJ punching power, so it could deff go to a ko for AJ , just hope the fight comes off :yes:

• Like 1

i think klitschko will get knocked out in 6 rounds

+2, :thumbs: yeh it will be deff a test for AJ, but if uses is jab,reach, and keeps a good defence , i think your right right his power punching should win the fight and knock out klitschko mid round. he got to use his brains/brawn in this fight :yes: Lennox Lewis beat him with a cut, and was landing more shots in that fight, but L/L i dont think got AJ punching power, so it could deff go to a ko for AJ , just hope the fight comes off :yes:

AJ has a long way to go before we can compare him to Lewis. Lewis was a much more fluid boxer and had good instinct to finish off a boxer he had in trouble.