Joshua V Klitschko

• Replies 448
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

What Joshua is proving is what a lot of fighters talk about but dont actually do......he is doing the good old fashioned thing in boxing of letting his fists do the talking by not bashing around idiot

God I hate it when folk put "FACT" at the end of a sentence ....because it fecking ain't a fact,,,

Headliner worst fight of the night lol

Posted Images

I seriously hope the fight comes off...theres 30 million reasons why it should...if Joshua wins he'd earn my respect...but...i always thought the 2nd Fury-v-Klitschko would be a tougher fight...as Klitschko has had a bit of time to stew in his hurt pride and now has nothing to lose...Joshua dont have the movement and unpredictability of Fury...i can see him getting caught with Klitschkos left hook the way Pulev did... :yes:

• Like 2

Dillian Whyte had him in trouble the first shot he took in his career has him like wtf so far every thing points to him being weak chinned plus Dillian Whyte wasn't even at 100 percent

How did that fight end again? Again if that's the nonsense your going to start cunningham a cruiserweight punched tyson fury off his feet lol. Cmon

Apart from fury wasn't even bothered or hurt and was caught sqaure on of balance Joshua is getting kod by Wvlad

I seriously hope the fight comes off...theres 30 million reasons why it should...if Joshua wins he'd earn my respect...but...i always thought the 2nd Fury-v-Klitschko would be a tougher fight...as Klitschko has had a bit of time to stew in his hurt pride and now has nothing to lose...Joshua dont have the movement and unpredictability of Fury...i can see him getting caught with Klitschkos left hook the way Pulev did... :yes:

Getting beat off fury reignited Wlads desire too fight imho you can see it in his eyes, fancie him too well beat Fury second time out, think he was complacent and underestimated fury first time out to be honest and fair play fury capitisied on it

Will be a real fight AJ n Wlad no doubt about that I honestly think AJ will rise too the occaision and stop Wlad, but there's always a danger when fighting somebody of that caliber and it could easily go the other way

Lot on AJ shoulder got a title too easy but he did what most would of done n took his opportunity cos he knew it would put him in these driving seat when other fight come up it's paid off big time for him now but now he got too deliver at the very top level good luck too him

For me winning any version of any belt something but too be truly great at heavyweight you got unify all the belts imho be great if it's a Brit that fetches them all back on together

Id like to see Joshua win the fight but Klit knows he can win this fight. Joshua is far to robotic, walking onto fighters in straight lines relying on his strength and power to bully fighters and so far it has worked well with him having it all his own way so far in his career. Klit to win by stoppage after a few scares. Hearn looks to be cashing Joshua in before he starts on his own self promotion and should Joshua beat Klit he has Ortiz waiting for the winner .

• Like 1

What Joshua is proving is what a lot of fighters talk about but dont actually do......he is doing the good old fashioned thing in boxing of letting his fists do the talking by not bashing around idiots for 4/5/6 years before actually taking a chance in his career but instead taking every opportunity put in front of him with the attitude of " its just a fight ".....the boy has no fear whatsoever of losing a fight and that gives him a great chance......myself i think its too early for him and i dont really expect him to win but i certainly admire his desire to achieve and feel he is a fantastic illustration of how fighters should carry themselves in what are currently some strange times in the sport.

• Like 8

Good fight if Joshua looses he can spring back from it also better loosing to an all time great like klitcksko than a bottom feeder for peanuts

I'd klitschko hasn't truly lost it hell ko aj in 9 rounds if he had truly lost it aj will beat him but I expect Wvlad to land first and hurt aj

so if aj stops him makes it a better victory than furys then what?? Lol ? can't really talk about fury anymore as he's a shit bag and as mucked it when the proper fights are on the horizon...?

Good fight if Joshua looses he can spring back from it also better loosing to an all time great like klitcksko than a bottom feeder for peanuts

I'd klitschko hasn't truly lost it hell ko aj in 9 rounds if he had truly lost it aj will beat him but I expect Wvlad to land first and hurt aj

so if aj stops him makes it a better victory than furys then what?? Lol ? can't really talk about fury anymore as he's a shit bag and as mucked it when the proper fights are on the horizon...?

Not really fury outpointed a dominant champion of 11 years in his own back yard without getting robbed by the judges

Fury is the man weather he is boxing of not can't blame fury but his mental health it's not a joke aj will always be liked more for some strange reason and wish him the best