Bellew V Haye

Hayes shot at the top level, he the sort trains well, but in harder fights its just not there for him, he should fight Shannon Briggs as he promised, then start moving forward in the rankings, get a promoter in and get better fights or except that its over, fighting Bellew ridiculous, if Bellew beats him he gunna look a right tit, if he wins he gunna have beat a lighter man and proved nothing, imho bellew might just do him as he has a proper boxers heart, something Haye has never had, talentd for sure, but limitations have always been obvious, he exceeded his talent by a long shot in his day, made some pennies and was champ , got very luck, but that's the way sometimes, shame he squandered the dosh and is going this route, either stick to improving as a fighter or quit imho

Missed Bellew fight will watch it today, decent lad with a good heart, always enjoy watching him

• Like 1

For someone whos supposed to be an actor Bellew looked like a cross between a school bully and a wwe wrestler he might just as well of worn a " please buy ppv " t shirt !.....if Haye still has anything left then a fight with Bellew is a complete mismatch he obviously has it in his head that it will be bette to get sparked out by Haye for a few million than beaten by Breidis or the Russian guy in his own division for a few hundred thousand......makes business sense but for another one who doesnt stop ranting about being a warrior who will die in the ring clean up your own division before you go chasing the money......personally i think Bellew is very disrespectful of fighters without even knowing he,s doing it all this " i,ll never quit im doing it for my kids " bollocks does he think he,s the only figher who wont quit its not something a fighter should say it should just be presumed until its proven.... he makes me cringe when he comes out with that as i know theres fighters all round the world listening and saying " neither will i ever quit so what "......its something you prove its not something you say.

I think a Haye/Bellew fight probably will get made as these show fights are the times we live in but if Haye still has it he will expose Bellews lack of defense.....Bellew has a lot of power on the outside but his indiscipline and wreckless emotion will walk him onto shots and Haye would pick him apart and take him out with relative ease in my opinion.

• Like 3

For someone whos supposed to be an actor Bellew looked like a cross between a school bully and a wwe wrestler he might just as well of worn a " please buy ppv " t shirt !.....if Haye still has anything left then a fight with Bellew is a complete mismatch he obviously has it in his head that it will be bette to get sparked out by Haye for a few million than beaten by Breidis or the Russian guy in his own division for a few hundred thousand......makes business sense but for another one who doesnt stop ranting about being a warrior who will die in the ring clean up your own division before you go chasing the money......personally i think Bellew is very disrespectful of fighters without even knowing he,s doing it all this " i,ll never quit im doing it for my kids " bollocks does he think he,s the only figher who wont quit its not something a fighter should say it should just be presumed until its proven.... he makes me cringe when he comes out with that as i know theres fighters all round the world listening and saying " neither will i ever quit so what "......its something you prove its not something you say.

I think a Haye/Bellew fight probably will get made as these show fights are the times we live in but if Haye still has it he will expose Bellews lack of defense.....Bellew has a lot of power on the outside but his indiscipline and wreckless emotion will walk him onto shots and Haye would pick him apart and take him out with relative ease in my opinion.

:thumbs: yep

My old trainer used to call all that macho ,warrior ,kill me to beat me chat "whistling in the dark ", it took me a while to understand he was exactly right .

Coming out with all that stuff in front of my old trainer he,d have you running up and down the central reservation of the Canning Town flyover all morning......." what do you want to be a fighter or a stuntman " he,d say.......bless his heart.

• Like 1

I think Hayes a bit of a dick but hope he knocks out bellew the gobby scouser.. and who would turn down the money he earns. I wouldn't, fair play to him making as much money as he can its all about money now. He probably spank most of the heavyweights out there bar 3 or 4 so good luck to him. I for one will be hoping he knocks out bellew and who knows he might shock everyone and beat Aj. Wel have to weight and see. I'm slowly warming to Haye after watching the way he dealt with that twat last night. After all chisora thought he'd take a swipe at him and he ended up on his back. Atb

Edited by stevo79

What weight would this fight be at??...Haye's put on so much weight/size and there so many good potential paydays at Heavyweight i cant see him going down to cruiserweight... Haye would destroy Bellew at Heavyweight!...Bellew always has been an arrogant gobshiet...Adonis Stevenson punched some manners in to him and shut him up for 5 minutes...but funny how some love the utter gobshiet in one boxer but hate it in another...thats the magic of the Hearns i guess...or more likely the palms they grease in the media

Edited by AKA-BRINDLE

I've just watched the bellew fights as I missed it last night

??????

Gnash not wrong it was like WWF show laughed my arse off bit let's face it it's not really the way you want too see boxing go

They all after big money matches so loads of mismatch n catch weight fights are made just for money not really good for the sport suppose the fighters like it cos they tend too get paid well fir taking the additional risk and getting PPV deals

Hearn a jammy sod he even got fighters doing there own PR work now ? Fair play he tries too get the public the fights they want

Sponge bob square pants hair do ????? could see the pound notes shining in David Hayes eyes

Still think he dodging old "LETS GO CHAMP" though

If haye gets nowt out the heavyweight scene in next week or two he might just take bellews bait by too be fair he nothing too gain and everything too loose where as its all good in the hood for bellew either way it pans out but would be good money or both men

People keep coming out with things like " its all about the money "......well when was it any different boxing has always been about making money which is perfectly natural in a professional sport carrying an element of danger and a short career theres nothing wrong with that its the way the sport is marketed thats changed.....years ago fighters would have to fight their way into contention for the big fights today they are talking their way into them by creating mickey mouse rivalries and using social media/interviews etc to create controversy its no secret Bellew and Haye have been friends for a long time theres actually very few fighters ive ever known of over the years who have a genuine dislike for another fighter but hey if it puts bums on seats then im on the fighters side and its great they are making top money.....but fighters like Bellew abuse that and generally take people for c**ts .....in all honesty i dont particularly rate him as a fighter that Flores has never beaten a top fighter meaning so what if Bellew stopped him when nobody else has......its this type of sales patter and self promotion which should be left to promoters that rubs people up the wrong way but to blame the sport for it is wrong in my opinion blame the player not the game.

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 1