Help With New Kennels

Here's mine, just need gates making, they cost me about £1100. There 21ft long by 13ft, ply lined kingspan lined bedding boxes about 31/2 foot by 7ft then pens are 10ft long topped off with railings, just need a few days to finish them D612A487-E405-4611-AA3B-8823754EC190_zps

• Like 17

Here's mine, just need gates making, they cost me about £1100. There 21ft long by 13ft, ply lined kingspan lined bedding boxes about 31/2 foot by 7ft then pens are 10ft long topped off with railings, just need a few days to finish them D612A487-E405-4611-AA3B-8823754EC190_zps

nice setup cracken black gate dont throw that away.

nice setup cracken black gate dont throw that away.
there the railings for across the front then I've got 10ft ones for between each pen

Very smart mate. Two important things about kennels is they need to be free of draughts and have good drains..

very true mate, I've piped mine straight into the main sewer that runs out the back of my garden, I've used a pea trap so no smell comes back up. And all bedding boxes raised up off the floor, fully insulated and ply lined
  • Like 1