Can't Fault It?

Sold my mk4 on, for something different.

A bullpup, fx wildcat. 177.

Saw lots of people slag them off, but thought why not, had fx vermy Mk1 witg a s/t barrel before and was a class rifle.

Only missed one shot on quarry since owning it and not blanked, it hits the spot everytime, phenomenal rifle imo.

Couple of pics below,

post-100843-0-46032900-1476385265_thumb.jpg

post-100843-0-59875600-1476385274_thumb.jpg

post-100843-0-61477200-1476385282_thumb.jpg

post-100843-0-85516200-1476385294_thumb.jpg

post-100843-0-60373200-1476385302_thumb.jpg

• Like 6

That looks serious bit of kit, I always worry about air rifles looking a bit swat like as if someone sees you an call police they often say gun not airgun.

On a serious note what's it like on pheasants lol

i call them functional lol not swat.

Honest, their quiet anyway but I thought I'd try n airfective shroud and it's spot on.

Il kill anything with this within reason obviously, like a laser.

I had someone grass on me the other week, I told her I have permission, my name and the farmers, and how long I had it. Didnt believe me, she told the farmer I said I never had permission, he came ripping through the farm, so I made myself noticed he was sound lol bloody idiots

• Like 1

I am somewhat jealous matey, it is at the very top of my wish list for next year. Only had a few shots with one at the game fair and hooked good style just wished somebody round here had one for to me have have a session because the scope on the one I tried was utter rubbish for me, blurred as hell although I am certain I will be getting one or perhaps two.

Have you had any mag indexing issues with your .177 as I heard the .22 was no problem but the .177 had this problem.

Phil

I am somewhat jealous matey, it is at the very top of my wish list for next year. Only had a few shots with one at the game fair and hooked good style just wished somebody round here had one for to me have have a session because the scope on the one I tried was utter rubbish for me, blurred as hell although I am certain I will be getting one or perhaps two.

Have you had any mag indexing issues with your .177 as I heard the .22 was no problem but the .177 had this problem.

Phil

ye they are real good guns and the scope shroud gun combo is awesome.

I didn't have any problems except slight marking on my mag, if u undo the hex bolt on cheek piece, take it off, then a further two hex bolt on side plate and u have the indexing arm, I polished mine up with wet and dry and is like silk now. 2 minute job that isn't tricky at all.