Countrymans Weekly

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I'd love to do an article on this, but somehow I think that it might not be publishable! The thing is that the whole hare coursing debate is very divisive. On the one hand you have landowners who are

If a law is unjust, biased, unenforceable in its present form then surely the Law should be revoked or at the very least be reformed or redrafted. The United Kingdom has different legislation regardin

There's a new magazine coming out for those who think they're too hard core for the CMW . It's called "YOB DOG and RUNNING AWAY," it's sponsored by SUBARU.

On 13/10/2016 at 12:13, jackthelad said:

Cmw was a good read years ago [BANNED TEXT] it was the shooting news..... Used to enjoy reading daergi,s digging articles , phill lloyds stuff was good as well, now it's pure rotten money making mag ..... Think it's aimed at kids with articles how to make a ferret court an how to clean rabbits just garbage in it waste of money edrd a better read .

I don't get Cmw anymore because it's the same old crap they write about ,they cater for the shooting brigade and the hunts .

and iv read a few articles about coursing in Cmw that only puts coursing folk in a bad light .

jeremy Hobson wrote a peace that called all coursing folk low life criminals !!!who have no right being in the countryside .!!

he shouldn't be allowed to write for Cmw with damaging write ups like that one .promoting hunting with hounds and shooting is all they are interested in .

skycat did respond to that article and quite rightly said they is good and bad in every sport .

It would be good to see Cmw do write ups on coursing .

the dogs 

the coursing men and women 

the hare .

it would be good to see how much work the coursing clubs did to benefit the hair and our countryside .

likes been said they only interested in shooting ,hunts and advertising .

Mooch

• Like 2
1 hour ago, two crows said:

plummer used to name people and their dogs in books and articles as though they were top blokes, when in reality they just ordinary twats like every one else lol.

I read few letters by and to Plummer in shooting news .

always got a laugh ,the paper was a lot better back then .

8 minutes ago, two crows said:

clever man old plummer, but a bull shitter all the same.

Yes he bull shitted a lot ,but he done well out of it !

i take everything I hear with pinch of salt when it's about dogs etc no matter who it is until I see it myself.

• Like 2