Syria, Who's Right And Who's Wrong?

The Middle East has thousands of years of tribal and family allegiances. Through marriage , political or military superiority. it is the way of the Society. The low levels of Education in Saudia one of the richest Countries on earth and on the other End in Iran 98% of the population receive education at state expense. The low educational levels mean that governance and leadership of the masses is a must Democracy is a play thing of the Educated and the Rich. Dictatorships and power rule in the Middle East. iSLAM is a Dictatorship not a Democracy as in the Islamic Republic of Iran it is the Government that is responsible for the welfare of the people. In Saudia the King and his family are the richest and the most corrupt.The interference and attempts to impose Western Democracy have left the Middle East and the whole world facing the problems it faces today. Dictatorships good or bad controlled the systems within their own borders good or bad that is fact. Now proxy Western Regimes have been installed by world powers for their own political and hedgemonistic gains, Get the Foreign troops out of the region yes there will be a blood bath but the problem will resolve itself , The World wars 1 AND 2 were started in the West by interference in other countries affairs its now debatable who were the winners and losers look at Germany,s position now and Japan , it. appears two Countries benefited most one the USA and the other I will leave you to figure it out but it wasnt GB. My view is the Middle East needs to sort out this Western quagmire and the Refugee problem itself the human rights and war crimes commision wont solve this mess that is for certain.

makng a habit of this lately liking your posts fs, but why does all the leaders of the Islamic nations (merkel excluded) not get together and tell the rest of the world to stay out of its private affairs? Surely they would have to listen
  • Like 1

• Replies 309
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

personally I think the west is arming every raving looney in the desert to overthrow Assad without getting there hands dirty, and Russia are helping an elected leader as written in most of the war law

The Middle East has thousands of years of tribal and family allegiances. Through marriage , political or military superiority. it is the way of the Society. The low levels of Education in Saudia one

The middle east is a bloody complicated place. Yes, to the outsider, the people are basic and simple but, they operate on a system of morals and honour that has become alien to us now.   Of course

The Middle East has thousands of years of tribal and family allegiances. Through marriage , political or military superiority. it is the way of the Society. The low levels of Education in Saudia one of the richest Countries on earth and on the other End in Iran 98% of the population receive education at state expense. The low educational levels mean that governance and leadership of the masses is a must Democracy is a play thing of the Educated and the Rich. Dictatorships and power rule in the Middle East. iSLAM is a Dictatorship not a Democracy as in the Islamic Republic of Iran it is the Government that is responsible for the welfare of the people. In Saudia the King and his family are the richest and the most corrupt.The interference and attempts to impose Western Democracy have left the Middle East and the whole world facing the problems it faces today. Dictatorships good or bad controlled the systems within their own borders good or bad that is fact. Now proxy Western Regimes have been installed by world powers for their own political and hedgemonistic gains, Get the Foreign troops out of the region yes there will be a blood bath but the problem will resolve itself , The World wars 1 AND 2 were started in the West by interference in other countries affairs its now debatable who were the winners and losers look at Germany,s position now and Japan , it. appears two Countries benefited most one the USA and the other I will leave you to figure it out but it wasnt GB. My view is the Middle East needs to sort out this Western quagmire and the Refugee problem itself the human rights and war crimes commision wont solve this mess that is for certain.

makng a habit of this lately liking your posts fs, but why does all the leaders of the Islamic nations (merkel excluded) not get together and tell the rest of the world to stay out of its private affairs? Surely they would have to listen

Iran does tell the USA to stay out of its affairs and has faced Western sanctions that have just been lifted after 37 years. Iraq told them to stay out and got invaded as did Syria and Afghanistan do you see a pattern emerging.

Iran does tell the USA to stay out of its affairs and has faced Western sanctions that have just been lifted after 37 years. Iraq told them to stay out and got invaded as did Syria and Afghanistan do you see a pattern emerging.

I don't wish this on your brothers but I'd sooner our politicians be honest with us and just admit that their interests are on your resources and not on your terrorism.

• Like 1

I don't wish this on your brothers but I'd sooner our politicians be honest with us and just admit that their interests are on your resources and not on your terrorism.

Our resources mate we can look after them. Most of the terrorists are Saudia backed and you know who backs them. Give us a free hand and we will deal with the terrorists in a language they understand.

• Like 1

Our resources mate we can look after them. Most of the terrorists are Saudia backed and you know who backs them. Give us a free hand and we will deal with the terrorists in a language they understand.

That's the thing, the Yanks want the oil though. I agree, we should leave the place alone because it's not the politicians that suffer the consequences....

• Like 1

That's the thing, the Yanks want the oil though. I agree, we should leave the place alone because it's not the politicians that suffer the consequences....

your right, our leaders need to sort our own countries out before trying to help any other, as for oil, buy it from them, make better trading partners with them instead of fighting them, as none of the kunt said making decisions has any of their families on the front line.

I'd say Syria with a dictator is in a worse state than Libya without one, wouldn't you? The body count is certainly higher.

No because it's still being run by a dictator.... the USA...... they want the world to bow to their power....
So the USA is better at keeping a lid on things than Assad. Shall we hand Syria over to them then?
No we should strengthen Assad and let him deal with ISIL, a win win for us don't you agree? Or do you think our western powers should keep selling billions of pounds of weaponry to help kill these poor civilians out there??!
I thought it was Western powers getting involved that caused all the problems? If Assad can't fulfill his role as strongman dictator without being propped up by Russia and the West he's not very good at his job is he? Why not let someone else have a crack at it?
I think you have difficulty reading, note the sentences "the lesser of two evils and "relative peace." Our meddling as made the situation a lot worse for us and for them.

Why not let someone else have a crack at it? Who the fcuk are we to say who should or should not rule Syria?

When our people are at risk or terrorist attacks you do your best to wipe out the terrorists, the Syrian government are not the ones bombing the fcuk out of Europe and driving lorries into innocent civilians.

By propping up Assad are we not saying who should rule or not rule Syria?

The Syrian government aren't the ones committing terrorist attacks in Europe you're right, they're too busy using chemical weapons and indiscriminate bombing on their own civilian population.

They have been running the country for over 40 years, it's hardly a sudden nasty surprise is it???

Can you prove they have been using chemical weapons and doing indiscriminate bombings on innocent people? I'm sure you believed Saddam had weapons of mass destruction when one of your fellow lefties said so.....

Guess you missed the part where the USA killed more than 70 civilians in one of it's bombing attacks, that was an accident though...

Was it?

Edited by BRYAN3

I'd say Syria with a dictator is in a worse state than Libya without one, wouldn't you? The body count is certainly higher.

No because it's still being run by a dictator.... the USA...... they want the world to bow to their power....
So the USA is better at keeping a lid on things than Assad. Shall we hand Syria over to them then?
No we should strengthen Assad and let him deal with ISIL, a win win for us don't you agree? Or do you think our western powers should keep selling billions of pounds of weaponry to help kill these poor civilians out there??!
I thought it was Western powers getting involved that caused all the problems? If Assad can't fulfill his role as strongman dictator without being propped up by Russia and the West he's not very good at his job is he? Why not let someone else have a crack at it?
I think you have difficulty reading, note the sentences "the lesser of two evils and "relative peace." Our meddling as made the situation a lot worse for us and for them.

Why not let someone else have a crack at it? Who the fcuk are we to say who should or should not rule Syria?

When our people are at risk or terrorist attacks you do your best to wipe out the terrorists, the Syrian government are not the ones bombing the fcuk out of Europe and driving lorries into innocent civilians.

The Syrian government aren't the ones committing terrorist attacks in Europe you're right, they're too busy using chemical weapons and indiscriminate bombing on their own civilian population.

They have been running the country for over 40 years, it's hardly a sudden nasty surprise is it???

Can you prove they have been using chemical weapons and doing indiscriminate bombings on innocent people? I'm sure you believed Saddam had weapons of mass destruction when one of your fellow lefties said so.....

Guess you missed the part where the USA killed more than 70 civilians in one of it's bombing attacks, that was an accident though...

Was it?

What?

Was it?

What?

The USA killing more than 70 civilians in one of it's bombing attacks, "an accident"

Was it?

What?

The USA killing more than 70 civilians in one of it's bombing attacks, "an accident"

Who knows but I don't think Assad and Russia are specifically targeting civilians....

So it looks like to keep rule in these countries it takes a ruthless murderess ruler to keep the peace

Says a lot for the people in those countries

Yep but isn't Tony Blair the same? I don't care what they do to each other as long as we don't involved.

One of hillary s emails that has been leaked confirming that USA knows that the sauds and others on that side are arming and financing the rebels so was assad doing the best of a bad job ie less suffering than before the foreign backed uprising? Certainly Libya was a he'll of a lot better than since gaddafi has been overthrown look at the things that it's citizens used to enjoy under Gaddafi better than most western countries