Anyone Running A Hound X ??

j1985

They look like crackers pal, white one looks a serious animal :thumbs:

Thanks BGD, the white bitch looks well but the black and tan bitch would be the best out of the two, we had two dogs as well from the same litter which were good hunters but we moved them on because we just keep bitches less hassle when they come in season. these are the dogs one was killed last year on the road while hunting, haven't heard how the other dog is doing in a while

008_zps2ed03038.jpg

004_zpsc8efb98a.jpg

• Like 4

They look like crackers pal, white one looks a serious animal :thumbs:

Thanks BGD, the white bitch looks well but the black and tan bitch would be the best out of the two, we had two dogs as well from the same litter which were good hunters but we moved them on because we just keep bitches less hassle when they come in season. these are the dogs one was killed last year on the road while hunting, haven't heard how the other dog is doing in a while

008_zps2ed03038.jpg

004_zpsc8efb98a.jpg

Just goes to show looks mean feck all :yes:

Having said that those dogs are fine looking animals too :thumbs:

Seen those before on here and always liked the look of them, how tall are they and will they hunt most things atb fella.

They are around 20 or 21 inches, we use them for fox only and they were never encouraged on anything else but i am sure they would have hunted anything if allowed.

• Like 1

I had one...let him go to someone who will get the best from him.he was around 27tts.lad sent me a pic of him shaved out.atb dcattachicon.gifIMG-20161009-WA0002.jpg

whats he on? daytime work on hill?

I tried him out on the hill and he wouldn't leave my side when I wanted him to hunt up-he would mark no problem.hes gone to a member on here who wanted him for lamping and he's more than happy with him.home for life.atb dc

Those are some smart looking tykes,,were they accidental bred or purpose bred,and how high are they.

They were accidental, a friend who hunts a pack of fellhounds owned the lakeland bitch we took her on and pupped her and gave her back to him. we knew the hound and the bitch were good workers so we took a chance on them it worked out ok in the end. they made around 20 to 21 inches.