Creepy Clown Craze.......

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Another fukcing stupid yank craze ... grown adults following kids and scaring them ... if one the twats jumps out on me he won't need make up to make his face different colours ......

What a bunch of idiots ,who deserve a slapping .   If they really wanted to scare people they would wear a Tomo mask .

Sinister. I think a few of these clowns will end up being on the receiving end of a good beating if it carries on

Posted Images

A lot of clowns getting reported in this part of the world... No one has actually seen one though. Even the plod responding.

I think we're seeing an urban legend in the making, and while I'm sure they're happening I doubt it's too the extent that's being circulated on social media.

• Like 1

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/14796636._It_was_like_something_out_of_a_horror_movie____Blackburn_dad__left_disabled_for_life__after_being_attacked_by_knife_wielding_clown/

Just seen this in the local paper . Someone in the comments says they witnessed it and says it wasn't like what's being reported though

A lot of clowns getting reported in this part of the world... No one has actually seen one though. Even the plod responding.

I think we're seeing an urban legend in the making, and while I'm sure they're happening I doubt it's too the extent that's being circulated on social media.

thats very likely

http://www.lancashiretelegraph.co.uk/news/14796636._It_was_like_something_out_of_a_horror_movie____Blackburn_dad__left_disabled_for_life__after_being_attacked_by_knife_wielding_clown/

Just seen this in the local paper . Someone in the comments says they witnessed it and says it wasn't like what's being reported though

Yeh apparently the clown never slashed him. Just threatened with the knife and the bloke grabbed the blade.

Even so it's gone a bit far when they are wandering around with 10" blades.

Came out the co op an hour ago there was a kid must have bern about 6or 7 with a clown mask on. It was that big for him he was bumping into wheelie bins and lamposts. Lol

although you have to question the parents. I mean not like they haven't seen all the news stories ,but still allowed him to wander about with it on.