Has Trump Finally Reached The Tipping Point ?

I think all politicians are just out to feather there own nests mate. Not slabbering at all. Im just telling it as i see it. Certainly not commenting to cz a rift with any fellow brits over America's freak show of an election. Just my observation mate.

On a lighter note check out robert di Neros youtube vid. Says he wants to punch trump in the face! Was quite amusing cz he had all the expressions of the character from goodfellows lol

• Like 1

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im at a loss why he got as far as he did. Some yanks stupider than i first thought. He is no world leader. Has dragged politics down to a primary school level.   Just listen to him. He talks abou

He is accused of being derogatory to women and his campain is put in jeopardy because of it, whilst his opponent has found to have been blatantly lying about storing and sending highly sensitive emai

The news media is deluged with claim and counterclaim about Donald J, at the moment.   If you remove rumour, innuendo, unsubstantiated allegations and unauthorised leaks, and stick to stories that c

Posted Images

Whoever gets elected in America. They're f****d.

Consequently, so is Britain because your government does the bidding of it's Yankee masters! :D

not so sure on that chris. I think a lot of countries will distance themselfs from him even us. Cant imagine him getting an invite to buck palace anytime soon. I think this time old lizzy will make her excuses lol

I think all politicians are just out to feather there own nests mate. Not slabbering at all. Im just telling it as i see it. Certainly not commenting to cz a rift with any fellow brits over America's freak show of an election. Just my observation mate.

On a lighter note check out robert di Neros youtube vid. Says he wants to punch trump in the face! Was quite amusing cz he had all the expressions of the character from goodfellows lol

seen that lol, he may have played raging bull but he's no raging bull. Always seems to be the multimillionaire celebs who it won't affect that seem to have an opinion and are angry, peace to the world ban everything they don't like that are the big mouths

not so sure on that chris. I think a lot of countries will distance themselfs from him even us. Cant imagine him getting an invite to buck palace anytime soon. I think this time old lizzy will make her excuses lol

I know, mate! Just having a pop! ;)

Saying that though, look at the Bush/Blair years... Never say never!

• Like 2

Whoever gets elected in America. They're f****d.

Consequently, so is Britain because your government does the bidding of it's Yankee masters! :D

Old Lizzy ! Old Lizzy ! Say what you like the colonies, but I hope you're not disrespecting Her Majesty ! ;)

Yet another huge scandal for Clinton,paying provocateurs by proxy to disrupt Trumps rallies.

Some of whom were mentally ill and homeless,getting paid with food and shelter.

Edited by neems
  • Like 1
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...