Has Trump Finally Reached The Tipping Point ?

There's very few worse people I can think of than Clinton,everyone now knows she's desperate for war with Iran,Egypt and Syria (Russia?) and anyone else who threatens Israel and was instrumental in toppling Syria and Libya,helping fund the 'rebels' ISIS.

All this info's out there,but people will still vote for her!

I think she'll win and we'll all be in a very dangerous situation for a long time.

if trey has his way shel get banged up

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Im at a loss why he got as far as he did. Some yanks stupider than i first thought. He is no world leader. Has dragged politics down to a primary school level.   Just listen to him. He talks abou

He is accused of being derogatory to women and his campain is put in jeopardy because of it, whilst his opponent has found to have been blatantly lying about storing and sending highly sensitive emai

The news media is deluged with claim and counterclaim about Donald J, at the moment.   If you remove rumour, innuendo, unsubstantiated allegations and unauthorised leaks, and stick to stories that c

Posted Images

There's very few worse people I can think of than Clinton,everyone now knows she's desperate for war with Iran,Egypt and Syria (Russia?) and anyone else who threatens Israel and was instrumental in toppling Syria and Libya,helping fund the 'rebels' ISIS.

All this info's out there,but people will still vote for her!

I think she'll win and we'll all be in a very dangerous situation for a long time.

if trey has his way shel get banged up

post-76187-0-84774100-1476029763_thumb.jpeg

Has anybody in the UK have an idea of what either of these people's policies are?

If so could you let America know, because all we're seeing is them flinging shit at each other....

Trump doesn't want to go to war with the entire middle east and possibly Russia.

He could make it against the law to wear trousers on tuesday's for all I'd care,he's still the least bad candidate by a long,long way.

He's got his faults,but he'd have to be a cartoon villain to top that.

Trump doesn't want to go to war with the entire middle east and possibly Russia.

He could make it against the law to wear trousers on tuesday's for all I'd care,he's still the least bad candidate by a long,long way.

He's got his faults,but he'd have to be a cartoon villain to top that.

The sad thing is that's way more information than the American public has been exposed to. All they've seen is harassment tapes and accounts of deleted emails.

Not a single policy has been mentioned. Not a single solution offered.

Although i have always swayed to the right wing way of thinking and policy. Im thankfully not the type of guy who just votes or supporters someone cz they happen to say things i agree with.

A lot of people do sadly. regardless of how much a clown they are. As someone said earlier he is not interested in any of America's problems or the poor. He is just on an ego trip and using them to secure votes. f**k he treats his staff like shit and bad mouths everyone.

If he loses he wont go away either. He enjoys people talking about him to much. He will ssy he was cheated and set up by the powers behind the goverment. But im sure he will make plenty money from the upand coming book sales. Christ when george bush thinks your an idiot you must be bad lol

• Like 3

Has anybody in the UK have an idea of what either of these people's policies are?

If so could you let America know, because all we're seeing is them flinging shit at each other....

Policy has never had anything to do with US campaigns......

The last time I heard an actual policy was when George Bush the elder said "Read my lips - no new taxes !" Those who don't remember what happened shortly afterwards can probably guess...

Ever since, presidential hopefuls have steered well clear of anything that could be construed as "detail".........

I can't remember an election, here or over there, between two such unpopular candidates. This will be decided by a small number of voters, in a handful of key states.

Trump's support has slipped in recent days, but he does have a solid bedrock of support that will probably stay with him, no matter what he does - the same is true of Hillary, so to my mind the race is still there for either of them to lose !

Tonight's debate should produce some real fireworks ! And this debate could well be the real turning point......

unpopular with who though???? Trump ain't unpopular that's why he's in the position he's in now, il tell ya he's got them running scared and that's why they're doing their damdest to stop him and they don't care how. If him and Hilary are unpopular what message does it send the rest? They'd be better giving it up. VOTE TRUMP.
Each of them is only commanding around 40%, so neither is in a particularly strong position - in a race with only two realistic candidates, you would expect one of them to reach the halfway mark !

2/3 of Hillary's own supporters admit that they see her as "untrustworthy", while I would imagine that Trump's support among blacks and Hispanics is neglible.

Each of them has a sizeable section of their own party giving them less than enthusiastic endorsement, to say the least.....so, like I say, the choice is between two singularly unpopular candidates !

The Mexicans I know (ok so that's only 3)that live legally in the USA all support trump

Im at a loss why he got as far as he did. Some yanks stupider than i first thought.

He is no world leader. Has dragged politics down to a primary school level.

Just listen to him. He talks about himself repeatedly. Anyone who has to say how smart he is very seldom are! All this talk about bombing this country and that country only makes everyone distance themsekfs from him. Nah hes a f***ing psycho and a pathological liar.

If he has dragged politics to primary school level then he has dragged it up not down mate........our freedoms and our politics is at a terrible place and IMHO only a complete nut job like Trump can drag is back.........it's so broken that I honestly think Trump becoming the most powerful politician in the world will be a very good thing.

• Like 2

[qname=WILF" post="4323009" timestamp="1476045325]

Im at a loss why he got as far as he did. Some yanks stupider than i first thought.

Just listen to him. He talks about himself repeatedly. Anyone who has to say how smart he is very seldom are! All this talk about bombing this country and that country only makes everyone distance themsekfs from him. Nah hes a f***ing psycho and a pathological liar.

If he has dragged politics to primary school level then he has dragged it up not down mate........our freedoms and our politics is at a terrible place and IMHO only a complete nut job like Trump can drag is back.........it's so broken that I honestly think Trump becoming the most powerful politician in the world will be a very good thing.

At what cost though wilf? I agree politics across the globe is getting worse, but i dont think appointing a psycho is the answer. I dont know the answer is mate,but throwing fuel onto a fire cant be a good idea.

Oh well whatever the outcome the yanks will only have themselfs to blame.

[qname=WILF" post="4323009" timestamp="1476045325]

At what cost though wilf? I agree politics across the globe is getting worse, but i dont think appointing a psycho is the answer. I dont know the answer is mate,but throwing fuel onto a fire cant be a good idea.

Oh well whatever the outcome the yanks will only have themselfs to blame.

hes a fire grenade sometimes great for putting fires out