A Cocker

• Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I have a friend who has bought direct from AC, he had no problem parting with the money and AC had no problem taking it so I can't see why it has f**k all to do with people on here the man spent a li

There's an old saying,dont believe all your told and only half of what you see.

I don't come on here often these days as most of you are full of shit and the whole forum is like a broken record. AC is a true gent,3yrs ago id no dogs at all and was ony arse,AC rang me to offer me

Was there mate, jst a few people I have spoke to lately have mentioned his line of dogs

Wasn't bothered about names just wanted a worker bred pup..but wouldn't mind more info tho as hadn't heard of ac before I got a pup.. Forgot how she was bred.

You will be lucky to get anything of him the man Himself is a gent and a true terrierman but is stuff is on the hard side as dddc says

L

This pup came of the man himself, hasnt seen much. I have also heard they can be slow to go, before anybody jumps at me I will say again I HEARD lol but when they do go that's it, they are great terriers!

You will be lucky to get anything of him the man Himself is a gent and a true terrierman but is stuff is on the hard side as dddc says

L

This pup came of the man himself, hasnt seen much. I have also heard they can be slow to go, before anybody jumps at me I will say again I HEARD lol but when they do go that's it, they are great terriers!
don't worry about what people say about it it will do the job you want it for no matter what when brought on right off that breeding Edited by bobby2
  • Like 2

L

Inbox me