Sending Pics

im trying to upload some pics from photobucket onto here, I can copy them but when I come on here and try to paste them I cant.... I used to be able to click on the photo icon and a small space bar would show up. if you cleared it then paste the pic into that, it used to work but tonight its not working, any ideas chaps

im trying to upload some pics from photobucket onto here, I can copy them but when I come on here and try to paste them I cant.... I used to be able to click on the photo icon and a small space bar would show up. if you cleared it then paste the pic into that, it used to work but tonight its not working, any ideas chaps

Follow this and you won't go far wrong.

http://www.thehuntinglife.com/forums/topic/229341-quick-guide-for-using-photobucket-to-add-pictures-to-your-content/

TC

I posted pictures earlier from photovucket and it worked . When you got the photobucket page up and your picture selected are you copying the "direct link"

yes I am pal

Use the image link and if it will not let you paste to your post try using Ctrl + V pressed at the same time.

TC