• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Totally agree Haye was a decent fighter especially with Booth but no body knows if he still has it until he fights someone decent

Talking of heavyweights Dillian Whyte fights Ian Lewison for the British title tonight in Glasgow on the undercard of the Ricky Burns fight...not seen much of Lewison(should of been Sexton but the fec

He made Whyte look slim FFS

Theres been some cracking British title fights recently...Whyte-v-Lewison wernt one of them...Whyte always came across as a scrapper willing to take on all comers...now he's signed to Hearn that is the sort of crap we get to watch...Sam Sexton should of been Whyte's opponent friday night but they clearly didnt fancy that and messed the lad around...going by Whytes last 3 fights Chisora would have the beating of him easy...can see them trying to weasel out of that one too.

Read today Hearn has signed Louis Ortiz...call me cynical...but looks like thats one big threat to A.J he now has under his control

Edited by AKA-BRINDLE
  • Like 1

Good competitive card on Boxnation last night...some cracking tear ups!...good 'ol Cromer boy Liam Walsh won a final eliminator for the IBF super-featherweight title...his brother Ryan fights for the European title in Denmark next weekend...think thats on Boxnation too...good times for British boxing right now

Edited by AKA-BRINDLE

Theres been some cracking British title fights recently...Whyte-v-Lewison wernt one of them...Whyte always came across as a scrapper willing to take on all comers...now he's signed to Hearn that is the sort of crap we get to watch...Sam Sexton should of been Whyte's opponent friday night but they clearly didnt fancy that and messed the lad around...going by Whytes last 3 fights Chisora would have the beating of him easy...can see them trying to weasel out of that one too.

Read today Hearn has signed Louis Ortiz...call me cynical...but looks like thats one big threat to A.J he now has under his control

Beat me to it regarding Ortiz :thumbs: ortiz is a exciting fighter he will put bums on seats so a good move by hearn in that respect but he will be using Ortiz to pave the way for golden boy i reckon http://www.boxingnews24.com/2016/10/luis-ortiz-signs-eddie-hearn/

Beat me to it regarding Ortiz :thumbs: ortiz is a exciting fighter he will put bums on seats so a good move by hearn in that respect but he will be using Ortiz to pave the way for golden boy i reckon http://www.boxingnews24.com/2016/10/luis-ortiz-signs-eddie-hearn/

Your not wrong kanny...as the above boxing news article says...i also thought a thought hard hitting southpaw like Ortiz would destroy Joshua...wonder if we see that come off now?? i hope so but doubt it

Your not wrong kanny...as the above boxing news article says...i also thought a thought hard hitting southpaw like Ortiz would destroy Joshua...wonder if we see that come off now?? i hope so but doubt it
I agree in what the article in the link is getting at ...I think they will get it on eventually but I see a few hard fights coming Ortiz's way first :thumbs: might bite hearn in the ass mind ....i do hope so lol

hopefully some exciting fights to come and Some good pay days for Ortiz eitherway :thumbs:

Edited by kanny

Looks like it's going to be malik Scott vs ortiz November 12th.

Not the fight I'd like to have seen for ortiz on his matchroom debut but with takam dodging it and no one else willing to step in what else can he do.. Scott will Be lucky to see 2 rounds I reckon.

• Like 1

Not the fight I'd like to have seen for ortiz on his matchroom debut but with takam dodging it and no one else willing to step in what else can he do.. Scott will Be lucky to see 2 rounds I reckon.

Depends on which round Scott has put his money on...took a blatant dive against Wilder and let himself be counted out against Chisora...low down no pride cheat...suprised Hearn's not got him fighting big Josh :laugh:

• Like 2

Depends on which round Scott has put his money on...took a blatant dive against Wilder and let himself be counted out against Chisora...low down no pride cheat...suprised Hearn's not got him fighting big Josh :laugh:

Josh v klitscho is what there looking at apparently or is just pie in the sky? It would be a ballsy move.

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/10612528/joshua-v-klitschko-deal-closer

Edited by kanny

Josh v klitscho is what there looking at apparently or is just pie in the sky? It would be a ballsy move.

http://www.skysports.com/watch/video/10612528/joshua-v-klitschko-deal-closer

you never know, just watched the vid, it be great if they could, it would put a massive interest heavy weight boxing , now fury by the look of it finished :yes:

• Like 1