Did Anyone Of You Terrier Men Know This Man

Did any of u terrier men know the late Bruce woodcock the man who owned toddy Nancy and Betsy and other great terriers also a great lurcher man who won the calendar coursing club trophy with his coursing dogs his well known dog called max he passed away yes ago just like to see if anyone knew him

• Like 1

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Toddy Even my Grandad & bruce wouldn't deal with him, unless they had steel toe caps on!

Blimey   Just seen this thread and what memories it brought back . I was digging with Bruce way back in the eighties along with Tommy Meaney  and one or two who are still living so I wont name . I'm s

Posted Images

Did any of u terrier men know the late Bruce woodcock the man who owned toddy Nancy and Betsy and other great terriers also a great lurcher man who won the calendar coursing club trophy with his coursing dogs his well known dog called max he passed away yes ago just like to see if anyone knew him

• Like 1

I new the man he was classed as a legend in both codes of the dogs I seen is stuff work both terriers and lurches the man new is stuff that's for sure wish he's was still here I've pecked his head a Good few time over the years i ain't or herd of a bad word ever said about the man come lads some you old boys must no him or herd of him it Bruce or Brian woodcock some lads I've only put his name up as the man is no longer with us now and he's dug and coursed with some of the best there's been
  • Like 4

I new the man he was classed as a legend in both codes of the dogs I seen is stuff work both terriers and lurches the man new is stuff that's for sure wish he's was still here I've pecked his head a Good few time over the years i ain't or herd of a bad word ever said about the man come lads some you old boys must no him or herd of him it Bruce or Brian woodcock to some lads I've only put his name up as the man is no longer with us now and he's dug and coursed with some of the best there's been

I'd heard of him in later years he had good black dogs and was digging in the old days ,one lad se think his bitch /nancey / was bred of him. A man at the llangollen show in the eightees offerered him any amount of money for the dog ,he didnt sell.he went out with one time after the terrier era and bruce saluki or cross run a fox up the embankment in the day and finished it no messing and as good as any fox dog lurcher. I know another man now passed who knew him too.

I'd heard of him in later years he had good black dogs and was digging in the old days ,one lad se think his bitch /nancey / was bred of him. A man at the llangollen show in the eightees offerered him any amount of money for the dog ,he didnt sell.he went out with one time after the terrier era and bruce saluki or cross run a fox up the embankment in the day and finished it no messing and as good as any fox dog lurcher. I know another man now passed who knew him too.

steth i meant .not se

steth i meant .not se
ken gould had one of bruces dogs in is kennels for a year it was toddy he bred every bitch he had at the time to him and was told pups got sold as that they were out of smithy but they weren't when he went to pick toddy up a man was there that offer him a lot of money for him he said no he ain't for sale at any price Nancy got pinched out of his garden never to be seen again
  • Like 1