Jump to content

Out Today


Shovel shy

Recommended Posts


  • Replies 715
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hunt.I'm proud to hunt.in that picture is me my father a cousin and nephew.most of our family hunt.its not illegal here. I try to get the young lads involved.educate them what's right and wrong.we l

Our pack  

Dug two today.bitch on the left was dug early in the second cover after the hounds marked.got a good hunt after dinner and another mark and the bitch in the middle bolted the fox.fox went on the river

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Dig-deep-draw-charlie said:

Happy days lads! Big man getting less shy on the shovel lol never left the house today myself, get a spin out during the week tho 

Hahah I helped carry the shovel that was it.hunting getting better

Link to post
9 minutes ago, Dig-deep-draw-charlie said:

Happy days lads! Big man getting less shy on the shovel lol never left the house today myself, get a spin out during the week tho 

In fairness his name speaks for itself he thought me enough time to take over lol weather changing thank god 

Link to post
1 minute ago, Flasher2 said:

In fairness his name speaks for itself he thought me enough time to take over lol weather changing thank god 

Every squad has 1, we have about 5 lol  I just can’t wait for the first frost! Booked a load of days of work for end of November and into December

Link to post
4 minutes ago, Dig-deep-draw-charlie said:

Every squad has 1, we have about 5 lol  I just can’t wait for the first frost! Booked a load of days of work for end of November and into December

Thats the job hopefully good frost by then I get few days off with ruff weather I tips on with the terriers then hounds be out more iswell I don't mind been down a days wages in the winter the hunting makes up for it lol 

  • Like 1
Link to post
1 minute ago, Flasher2 said:

Thats the job hopefully good frost by then I get few days off with ruff weather I tips on with the terriers then hounds be out more iswell I don't mind been down a days wages in the winter the hunting makes up for it lol 

When there is snow on the ground I always  phone in sick lol 

  • Haha 1
Link to post
  • 1 month later...

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...