Shovel shy

Out Today

All these pricks with the rifles and shit dog men don't stop pal it's a shame like drives me nuts.

• Like 2

Happy hunting well done.. spoke with this man over the phone and for what its worth he's sound man and good on his word .. gifted me a pup and travelled to drop it off in funny circumstances when he could said gfy .. I was just a lad from a forum who he didn't know who was looking for beagle pup forsale preferably as it was for a little girl .ss replied and said he was having litter in so many weeks and that if wasn't sorted he'd gift me one if I wanted .. good to see the pics will put some picks up of pup coming a year

Edited by delboy_187
  • Like 3

Ss is as decent as they come has done me a few turns in last couple year glad ta call him a mate.

• Like 2

Fair play to ye mate ye obviously have good dogs.Myself and my mates probably have similar sucsess.Youre right in what you say about hunting keeps kids on straight and narrow.It keeps them of the sreets more so less chance of causing trouble for others.

• Like 1

Same here lads, most the lads who get out and do a bit feel the same !

Edited by FKOF

Try get my own dogs out for a run. Was out with different lads last two weeks so I was on lurcher duty.good days out

• Like 3

Fair play to Ye lad good posts. We keep few hounds ourselves hard to beat sound of hounds on fresh morning. Many yous end season wit

• Like 1