Out Today

Shovel shy

• Replies 703
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

I hunt.I'm proud to hunt.in that picture is me my father a cousin and nephew.most of our family hunt.its not illegal here. I try to get the young lads involved.educate them what's right and wrong.we l

Our pack  

Dug two today.bitch on the left was dug early in the second cover after the hounds marked.got a good hunt after dinner and another mark and the bitch in the middle bolted the fox.fox went on the river

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...
17 hours ago, Shovel shy said:

Out today two foxes.one dug with the old bitch and one with the lurcher.good day out nice n cool.

IMG_20191013_125703.jpg

IMG_20191013_195137.jpg

How have yous been doing hunting wise it's been very poor with us but still getting result and terriers getting plenty of work Sunday was 6 degrees and hunting was very slow

• Like 1

Were same we lost few good hounds last year 4 of our best hounds in under year struggling now wit dogs to find few pups not setting world a light either. But hunti g has been very patchy and not finding the numbers we were finding in same covers over last few years. But thats hunting

• Like 1
46 minutes ago, turkish said:

Were same we lost few good hounds last year 4 of our best hounds in under year struggling now wit dogs to find few pups not setting world a light either. But hunti g has been very patchy and not finding the numbers we were finding in same covers over last few years. But thats hunting

Were exactly the same.lost a couple of our marking hounds and were basically fcked without em.its not the same.haf Springer dog and a beagle bitch will mark but won't stay long and if yer not up with them they can come away.what happened with yer 4 

• Like 1

Best bitch i ever had got kidney problem and died daughter of her got hit by train other bitch picked up some thing and died and lost other dog think hit by car. Hounds mark well enough c**ts ot in after fox ladt two weeks and done him to ground. Just brutal to find. Hard to get good searching finding hounds

18 hours ago, turkish said:

Best bitch i ever had got kidney problem and died daughter of her got hit by train other bitch picked up some thing and died and lost other dog think hit by car. Hounds mark well enough c**ts ot in after fox ladt two weeks and done him to ground. Just brutal to find. Hard to get good searching finding hounds

What type of hounds yous running there's plenty good searching dogs about the problem is they will. Find anything

• Like 1
2 hours ago, milliken said:

What type of hounds yous running there's plenty good searching dogs about the problem is they will. Find anything

We keep beagle x harrier types.lil mix of hounds really. I cant seem get decent dog to find for me. It would drive ye mad cause ye know your passing stuff. Few mates keeping eye out for good seaerching finding  dog for me so hopefully something pops up soon or i loose the plot ??

3 hours ago, turkish said:

We keep beagle x harrier types.lil mix of hounds really. I cant seem get decent dog to find for me. It would drive ye mad cause ye know your passing stuff. Few mates keeping eye out for good seaerching finding  dog for me so hopefully something pops up soon or i loose the plot ??

Might know of a harrier dog that's great searcher do you flush to butchers 

• Like 1