Thieves *****

why anyone would steal something that you can't give away most of the time is beyond me.. I've never sold a ferret and given plenty away to mates and strangers who may have seemed genuine and in need on many occasions.. When I have found myself in need due to losses etc etc I have never had any trouble getting another from people on here or locally etc etc.. I often have had trouble getting rid of spare kits because no one needs them.... so why anyone would come and steal them is what gets me.

theres some fooked up people out there... they need to be made to suffer.

spot on,ok i can understand , somebody, pinching a car, telly, or even a dog, even if just 150-200 quid for the dog , to supplement drug money. But feck me 10-20 quid for a stinker , wouldn't be worth the hassle of doing it or getting caught for it . :yes:

this is the first time its happend in all my years of haveing them im gutted but theres more to life a mates got me a pole cat there just scum if they carnt get in sheds theyll take anything thats not bolted down

someone must of known you kept working ferrets, think who knew that you had them, then think of theyr friends that they may of told ect ect, thieving bastads needs they'e balls choppingd off :censored: hope you sort somthing out thought mate, FT, just after i wrote this i said to the misses how would we feel if our terrier was taken,........i really feel for you mate, you,v probally had those for years,and have done you proud, i hope you get back on your feet, if theres anything any of us can do just name it ! FT