Keeping Thives Out Of Your Garden !

Anyway of putting a bike out there to tempt them again but sommehow hook the electric fence up to the bike frame so when the grab it to pinch it they get shocked

lol true :thumbs: plus a big type guard dog standing there might make them think twice :yes:

One or the other Ray, imagine Buck cocking his leg on the bike :D

Cheers, D.

haha , he jumps 5-6ft easy, bloody hell he clear 8ft if pissed on that :D , funny thing he daft with people, and my brother came to visit me from France yesterday , he moved out there 3 years ago. he seen him once when he was young pup , so not seen him for near 4 years . my brother was wary of him, told him he lick you to death , he still didn't believe me lol

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Carpet gripper rod nailed along the top of my fence, on the inside, out of sight, and a PIR spotlight. I've also got 5 dogs that raise merry hell, if a mouse farts at the other end of the street !

A big nasty ugly dog should do the trick.   They nothing but scum bags hope you get it sorted asap

ive a good few traps set in my garden as ive expensive birds of prey ive also got 24 hour cctv which i can watch on my phone when im not at home,i was warned off the police when some one was injured t

It's all fair game on a thief, until some poor kid being egged on by his mates tries to jump your fence to get his ball back that one of them has kicked over and gets sliced or hurt.

In this day and age expect a law suit!

Adding trelace for extra height, anti vandal paint (with proper signs) and a decent dog (also with warning signs) would be better than ending up in trouble or feeling guilty for hurting some poor kid

It's all fair game on a thief, until some poor kid being egged on by his mates tries to jump your fence to get his ball back that one of them has kicked over and gets sliced or hurt.

Adding trelace for extra height, anti vandal paint (with proper signs) and a decent dog (also with warning signs) would be better than ending up in trouble or feeling guilty for hurting some poor kid

warning signs are seen as intent by insurance comps.like beware of dog ect.

warning signs are seen as intent by insurance comps.like beware of dog ect.

We were told that as well. We got one saying "please close gate , dogs rubbing free inside

• Like 1

when you think the stuff we have in our gardens now seats lamps gas bbqs and all the other things its easy pickings for thieves they say most garden stuff is sold at car boot sales and the like,some people just think they can help them selves to anything

I think houses surrounded in barb wire just look like houses with something to nick.

Keep fences new and in good order. A couple of CCTV cameras, white so they can be seen. A security light. Sheds and out buildings can be protected with a cheap alarm system, the type that pulls a wire out when you open a door

Rape alarms would be ideal for this!

• Like 1