Celtic

Lucky enough I managed to grab the 3 C/L game package at Parkhead through a friend of mine.

And what can I say about my team last night against City.........amazing!

After a terrible defeat to Barca the footballing world thought we would just be the whipping boys.

A great performance from the bhoys against a team flying at the minute.

Atmosphere was out of this world too.

Come on you bhoys in green.

Oh and I'm not turning into Max....I'm just proud of them...??

• Like 7

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Lucky enough I managed to grab the 3 C/L game package at Parkhead through a friend of mine. And what can I say about my team last night against City.........amazing! After a terrible defeat to Bar

Wow ,great performance by Celtic ,and there are few grounds in the world that can match that atmosphere .

I thought city would of beaten you by a couple of goals but it sounded like you played very well against a team that lke you said is flying and the atmosphere is always electric on nights like that at

Posted Images

At the current level of the two sides mate I'd have thought they would have got the win too. Maybe a goal in it. Parkhead has taken some scalps and a point in the bag against argueably one of the best sides in the world at present is great.

Just couldn't hold on for th win but still an incredible night of football. Can't buy that atmosphere...??

Watched the game 'cracking match for the neutral to and Exellent atmosphere.

Don't worry about what folk on here think :)

Just post up.

Oh don't worry mate I'll post away.

Trying not to get ahead of myself. Big games to come.

But a top performance deserves a mention...??

They were very good going forward but their defence can be exposed.

I agree mate. Still not perfected that yet. Hopefully as we settle in to a few new faces, new manager we can cut out the silly mistakes. Always difficult against quick players. Silva is different class on the ball.

We have proved now we can score against the top sides. Long may it continue..??

That was me singing back across paradise lab .C,MON YOU BHOYS IN GREEN ? great atmosphere as usual pal . HAIL HAIL

"Glasgows green and white!!".....??

Great night mate. I was back row in section 402. Class sing song. I've missed it...?

That was me singing back across paradise lab .C,MON YOU BHOYS IN GREEN ? great atmosphere as usual pal . HAIL HAIL

"Glasgows green and white!!".....??

Great night mate. I was back row in section 402. Class sing song. I've missed it...?

lab my season tickets in 445 row z . C, mon you bhoys in green
  • Like 1

Lab I meant Celtic exposed City's weakness at the back.

I thought your lads battled hard all over the pitch giving their all and your defenders did well against World class forward players .

Oh I see. Yip that's true as well. Celtic have shown if you have a go anything is possible.

We lost 7 at Barca because we showed to much respect. I hope Rodgers realised that and we never go 5 at the back again.