The Kayak Adventure!!

it was an awesome weekend! thanks again kev. we couldnt have asked for more, the fishing, the food, and the craic and banter were A*. even just sat around the fire talking shite made the trip worth while! by the way, did mickey give you his number after you two were fooling around in that sleeping bag or was he just a one time thing? :wub::wub: lol

thanks again kev and geth, this time next year im sure we will all have our own kayaks but a trip down with you boys is deffo on the agenda! :toast:

ps i still dont think dans recovered :laugh:

Haha... I thought it was true love with Mick, but Geth got jealous lol... Worse still I woke up to my burnt shoes, slight over drying out.. Lol

Dan looked like he could sleep for a week solid when I dropped you boys off.

Ps, what was the fish like?? Did you try the gurnard?

yeah beautiful mate, we didnt get round to eating it back at the caravan (we had to finish all the scrumpy first), so i ended up taking it home the next day. got home when i text you and got picked up for work at 4;30 the next day and ive still not got home lol our lass has forgotton what i look like!

• Like 1

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Well the date finally came and Air gun Ant and lads from Cumbria embarked on a fair old journey to Devon for a weekend of Kayaking, rough camping and hopefully a fish or 2.     This trip was a cha

It was an excellent fishing trip thanks to Geth and Kev, top lads sorted everything all we had to do was show up!   Good luck with your row to Belgium fellas and thanks again.   P.s. What happene

Got Jonah down next summer, but we're planning on doing a couple of trips across the summer (time permitting), I'll put something on here early next year if any lads fancy it..

Posted Images

Brilliant that ,,,would love some of that ,,top weekend

Got Jonah down next summer, but we're planning on doing a couple of trips across the summer (time permitting), I'll put something on here early next year if any lads fancy it..

• Like 2

it was an awesome weekend! thanks again kev. we couldnt have asked for more, the fishing, the food, and the craic and banter were A*. even just sat around the fire talking shite made the trip worth while! by the way, did mickey give you his number after you two were fooling around in that sleeping bag or was he just a one time thing? :wub::wub: lol

thanks again kev and geth, this time next year im sure we will all have our own kayaks but a trip down with you boys is deffo on the agenda! :toast:

ps i still dont think dans recovered :laugh:

Haha... I thought it was true love with Mick, but Geth got jealous lol... Worse still I woke up to my burnt shoes, slight over drying out.. Lol

Dan looked like he could sleep for a week solid when I dropped you boys off.

Ps, what was the fish like?? Did you try the gurnard?

yeah beautiful mate, we didnt get round to eating it back at the caravan (we had to finish all the scrumpy first), so i ended up taking it home the next day. got home when i text you and got picked up for work at 4;30 the next day and ive still not got home lol our lass has forgotton what i look like!

Glad you got your priorities right mate, scrumpy first lol...

Send on this link to your girl, loads of pics of you to remind her what you look like lol

• Like 1

It was an excellent fishing trip thanks to Geth and Kev, top lads sorted everything all we had to do was show up!

Good luck with your row to Belgium fellas and thanks again.

P.s. What happened under that sleeping bag stays there! ?

post-59917-0-02891800-1474905183_thumb.jpg

• Like 3

It was an excellent fishing trip thanks to Geth and Kev, top lads sorted everything all we had to do was show up!

Good luck with your row to Belgium fellas and thanks again.

P.s. What happened under that sleeping bag stays there!

attachicon.gifIMG-20160920-WA0015.jpg

Haha Mick, I agree I'm far to much of a gentleman to kiss and tell anyway lol...

Our first shot at the rowing (weather dependant) is next weekend, f**k knows why I said yes to this one lol...

If I get back I'll let you know how it went lol

• Like 2

Not a fishing man myself but that looks like a great trip! Would you need much experience to do something like that only ever fished local canal for pike lol

None at all mate, as long as you're relatively fit and don't mind a bit of graft it will suit anyone, it can be hard work paddling, and generally wherever we go there is a bit of a yomp with kit to get away from the crowds...

The fishing can be as easy or complex as you like, I like to keep it nice and simple, non anglers will enjoy it as much as seasoned fisherman, it's just nice to be out there!!

Not a fishing man myself but that looks like a great trip! Would you need much experience to do something like that only ever fished local canal for pike lol

None at all mate, as long as you're relatively fit and don't mind a bit of graft it will suit anyone, it can be hard work paddling, and generally wherever we go there is a bit of a yomp with kit to get away from the crowds...

The fishing can be as easy or complex as you like, I like to keep it nice and simple, non anglers will enjoy it as much as seasoned fisherman, it's just nice to be out there!!

Cool mate thanks, I'll need to keep an eye out next year as her dad loves his fishing this kind. Cheers bud n best of luck with the row!

Cool mate thanks, I'll need to keep an eye out next year as her dad loves his fishing this kind. Cheers bud n best of luck with the row!

Thanks mate

Brilliant write up Kev all I can say is thank you to you and geth for an amazing experience an look forward to seeing you both in the future thanks again

Cheers Andy, glad you had a good time mate, hopefully catch up next year... never know you might be bringing a bunny bashing dog down here.. :thumbs: