Fury V Klit 2 ..........off Again!

Right decision really letting the belts go aj v Wvlad hopefully now I reckon Wvlad beats aj in 8 rounds I think fury had been made champion in recess so can challenge for them again when fit

i think aj stops him in 6

Joshua took 7 rounds to stop Whyte and Brezeal ...so what makes you think he will do Klitschko in 6??...wishfull thinking?
both them tough lads klitchko or fury wouldn't have stop either of them. Both went distance with Kevin Johnson aj stopped him in 2... I think aj big hitter and more hungry than klitchko and I don't see klitchko coping with his power.... aj be to strong for him I think

Breazeal got put on his arse by a 40yr old midget in the fight before he fought Joshua and you only have to watch Whytes last 3 fights to see how shit he really is!...and you really belive both would last the distance with Wvladimir Klitschko??!!

p.s...it was Vitali his brother that fought Johnson ;)

hopefully see December ??

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dyson Fury lol

What a complete bollocks they,ve made of this lad its like watching a skint teenager who suddenly comes into money and starts throwing it around shouting his mouth off about how rich he is only to get

Whether the mental problems is true or not i actually feel quite sorry for the lad ....he,s proved with his sheer size and movement that he can operate at the highest level so for his career to be was

Posted Images

What a complete bollocks they,ve made of this lad its like watching a skint teenager who suddenly comes into money and starts throwing it around shouting his mouth off about how rich he is only to get his tax bill and not be able to pay it because he,s done all his money !

I wouldnt make light of any mental illness but to spend all this time giving it the " we are real men,born warriors,fight till we die " carry on only to turn round and say " i cant fight because im depressed " just shows this little mob for what they are.....its been lies and bollocks from beginning to end it makes me laugh the way a lot of folk over the years have ridiculed me for defending big Frank Bruno saying he was rubbish,a robot,chinny etc .....well at least having won sports greatest prize he got up and lost his belt in the ring like a man !

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 10

What a complete bollocks they,ve made of this lad its like watching a skint teenager who suddenly comes into money and starts throwing it around shouting his mouth off about how rich he is only to get his tax bill and not be able to pay it because he,s done all his money !

I wouldnt make like of any mental illness but to spend all this time giving it the " we are real men,born warriors,fight till we die " carry on only to turn round and say " i cant fight because im depressed " just shows this little mob for what they are.....its been lies and bollocks from beginning to end it makes me laugh the way a lot of folk over the years have ridiculed me for defending big Frank Bruno saying he was rubbish,a robot,chinny etc .....well at least having won sports greatest prize he got up and lost his belt in the ring like a man !

spot on :thumbs:

He's gloating on video again after giving up his belts, the man is about as depressed as a hot summers day....

More likely scenario is now he's been busted for the Jungle Juice he's too idle to get off his fat ass and do the hard work himself. If he was doping it's inevitable he was going to get busted with the clowns in his team.....

Edited by DogFox123

Its the ignorance of it all that makes you laugh....ok if you dont know how to juice correctly no problem ask people who do......if you dont have a proper promoter who will market you in the right way then get one who will.....the whole " we know best and we,ll do it our way " has not just come back to shoot them in the arse but destroyed the best years of a lads fighting career....he wouldnt need to lie his way through a career with infantile excuses like " my car broke down " if he had surrounded himself with the right people.....if ability is sufficient then the lies are not needed.

Edited by gnasher16

Exactly, I can see his father telling the team they are going to do it "their" way. Trouble is there's more brains on the rippers hammer to this day. To dope and not get busted takes some decent science nowadays I should imagine with the strict testing.

• Like 1

Exactly, I can see his father telling the team they are going to do it "their" way. Trouble is there's more brains on the rippers hammer to this day. To dope and not get busted takes some decent science nowadays I should imagine with the strict testing.

more brains on the rippers hammer lolol cracker
  • Like 2

This guy calls himself the greatest..., and wonders why Joe Public doesn't agree and won't bow down and respect him!!!

https://youtu.be/-hxtjFWZvQw

And I don't think it would ever have come to this if Mick Hennessey was actually managing him, or if this pair of clowns had any savvy at all in the boxing 'game'.

https://youtu.be/Zybn8UJd-u8