Fury V Klit 2 ..........off Again!

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dyson Fury lol

What a complete bollocks they,ve made of this lad its like watching a skint teenager who suddenly comes into money and starts throwing it around shouting his mouth off about how rich he is only to get

Whether the mental problems is true or not i actually feel quite sorry for the lad ....he,s proved with his sheer size and movement that he can operate at the highest level so for his career to be was

Posted Images

By all accounts there are that many at it in the general population all council pop has traces of cocaine as well as the female hormone due to women flushing pills ect down the loo.

If this is the case could it be possible to have traces of cocaine in your system if tested from drinking tap water ?????

Could be from all those cans of Coca Cola as well.... ?

If it true it's really sad, he made such a positive start too his career I used too really enjoy his fights on his way up, then it all went sadly but predictably downhil,

He still young enough too learn his lesson and come again he got a lot of soul searching to do, if he genuinely depressed he needs too settle his account t with that long before exposing himself too the spotlight of pro heavyweight boxing. If it was me I'd be packing me bag and off too USA to rebuild slowly

Edited by arcticgun

By all accounts there are that many at it in the general population all council pop has traces of cocaine as well as the female hormone due to women flushing pills ect down the loo.

If this is the case could it be possible to have traces of cocaine in your system if tested from drinking tap water ?????

Lol

I don't know, but I expect his camp will be clutching at those straws too. Perhaps he drank an olympic swimming pool just before the test. :whistling:

I don't know, but I expect his camp will be clutching at those straws too. Perhaps he drank an olympic swimming pool just before the test. :whistling:

Your being very sarcastic off late......so much so your really putting me off my line of Evian.

• Like 4

f**k off you f***ing imbecile
  • Like 2

Green grass so you saying traces of cocaine cannot be found in most tap water ?

Educate yourself before throwing insults ya donkey :)

I'm sure they can, but as you say - traces. If it was in any quantity, we'd all test positive for cocaine. He didn't get his from anything other than a rolled up tenner.

It's hardly a surprise is it I've seen interviews of him bragging about hammering beak and even that he'd done it before bouts, it's quite simple really he's too dumb to handle being champ and everyone around him is too dumb to save him from himself.

Edited by JDHUNTING
  • Like 1