Fury V Klit 2 ..........off Again!

Fury's problem,imho is his family.Look at his first name-named after a the former heavyweight champion. He's had to strive for that belt all his life---to please his dad. That's not healthy. So he achieves his dad's ambition and suddenly the media are around him like wasps round a honeypot. TF is encouraged to give opinions-many of which are not politically correct. TF gets confused, he doesn't know whether he's a pundit, comedian, or a singer. The media start to crucify him. After achieving his dad's ambition suddenly there's nothing left to aim for, and the media are baying for his blood. Not surprisingly he hits the drink and becomes dramatically unfit. He's got the blues-what the f**k has life got to offer?

I hope he recovers, gets away to America into a proper, professional training camp, ditches that amateur of an uncle of his and makes a few bob for himself. He could be a real hit in America. The yanks are still into the 'great white hope' thing. If he learns to concentrate on himself and not his dad and the rest of them, keeps his gob shut and stops the batman and singing acts he will do ok.

• Like 2

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dyson Fury lol

What a complete bollocks they,ve made of this lad its like watching a skint teenager who suddenly comes into money and starts throwing it around shouting his mouth off about how rich he is only to get

Whether the mental problems is true or not i actually feel quite sorry for the lad ....he,s proved with his sheer size and movement that he can operate at the highest level so for his career to be was

Posted Images

Fury's problem,imho is his family.Look at his first name-named after a the former heavyweight champion. He's had to strive for that belt all his life---to please his dad. That's not healthy. So he achieves his dad's ambition and suddenly the media are around him like wasps round a honeypot. TF is encouraged to give opinions-many of which are not politically correct. TF gets confused, he doesn't know whether he's a pundit, comedian, or a singer. The media start to crucify him. After achieving his dad's ambition suddenly there's nothing left to aim for, and the media are baying for his blood. Not surprisingly he hits the drink and becomes dramatically unfit. He's got the blues-what the f**k has life got to offer?

I hope he recovers, gets away to America into a proper, professional training camp, ditches that amateur of an uncle of his and makes a few bob for himself. He could be a real hit in America. The yanks are still into the 'great white hope' thing. If he learns to concentrate on himself and not his dad and the rest of them, keeps his gob shut and stops the batman and singing acts he will do ok.

Could not agree more.....and the saddest part of all is it was never really too difficult to see.....yet as in many walks of life some folk are busy talking when they should be busy listening.....but hey the Furys are real men with 5 minutes experience of pro boxing why should they listen !

It has been very quiet lately, guess they've gone underground :hmm:

The first rule of TOLC is you don't talk about TOLC?

I can see walshie is looking at the thread,

I bet his finger hasn't hovered above the 'thread lock' button for a while since TOLC has gone quiet.

Let's hope they ain't regrouping lol

I'm just amazed how angry someone can get when others don't agree with them. Offering to fight them? Telling them their dogs are shit? Calling them names?

Are we at school?

It has been very quiet lately, guess they've gone underground :hmm:

The first rule of TOLC is you don't talk about TOLC?

I can see walshie is looking at the thread,

I bet his finger hasn't hovered above the 'thread lock' button for a while since TOLC has gone quiet.

Let's hope they ain't regrouping lol

I'm just amazed how angry someone can get when others don't agree with them. Offering to fight them? Telling them their dogs are shit? Calling them names?

Are we at school?

just makes himself look hard in his caravan shouting and shaking his fist at a computer, bet his wife loves it when he actually goes out with the dogs. To get a bit of peace n quiet.

Technically a bad match up for big Josh......but its a mouthwatering age/experience v youth/aggression fight for fans.

A few year ago yes but Wlad looked awful against Fury last time out and that was a long time ago. I know Fury brought a game that Wlad hadn't seen in a long time but he never struggled with boxers in his career, I think he's shot to shit. I think now Joshua would wipe him out quickly.

If it does and I for one would like that fight I fancy Wvlad by ko round 5 to 12 only other way is aj quick ko but can't see it happening Wvlad is far to experienced

He didnt look far to experienced in his last fight.

Throwing all of 12 punches.

If it does and I for one would like that fight I fancy Wvlad by ko round 5 to 12 only other way is aj quick ko but can't see it happening Wvlad is far to experienced

He didnt look far to experienced in his last fight.

Throwing all of 12 punches.

Beacuse fury was to awkward for him Joshua will be a walk in the park for Wvlad he just comes forward with shit defence headhunting throwing one twos