Fury V Klit 2 ..........off Again!

Parker has beat Dimitrenko and Carlos Takam both who have a way better pedigree than anyone Joshua has been in with...so i cant work out why everyone thinks Joshuas just gonna walk through him...my way of looking at it is if Dillian Whyte can give Joshua a rough ride over 7 rounds...Parkers levels above Whyte in every department...you only have to of watched Whytes last 2 fights to see that!...i think Joshua-v-Parker will be a lot more competitive than a lot of people want to believe

The plan was always for Parker to fight Dimitrenko and Joshua to take another fight end of November...Joshua-v-Parker early next year...Cant see Joshua fighting Klitschko this November...and just cant see Parker doing back to back training camps for the November date...still think Joshua will fight someone like Stiverne in November and then Parker Feb time...could be well wrong...just thinking out loud like

If anyone can make it happen its Eddie Hearn ...he gets a lot of stick but personally I think he is great for boxing and is a very motivated young promoter that has given the public some great fight cards the past few years ...he doesn't take himself too seriously ....lets hope next year we have an undisputed Heavy weight champion of the world and the powers to be make it happen ..there has been too much nonsence lately
  • Like 1

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dyson Fury lol

What a complete bollocks they,ve made of this lad its like watching a skint teenager who suddenly comes into money and starts throwing it around shouting his mouth off about how rich he is only to get

Whether the mental problems is true or not i actually feel quite sorry for the lad ....he,s proved with his sheer size and movement that he can operate at the highest level so for his career to be was

Posted Images

Mik so are you saying you want the powers that be to fix a easy a route as poss for AJ ?

Personally I'd like to see the lad tested to become undisputed champion .

AJ v Klitch is the fight

Or AJ v Parker

He's a World Champion now after beating who was it again ?

He needs to step up now and not be fighting nobody's

What folk think of Price last night .

He still looks like he lacks confidence in himself.

He's a beast of a man and should not be scared of no one .

He just don't look right and it's a shame .

He wasn't lacking confidence in the amatures when he beat Fury, only losses on record as a pro are against cheats. Hope he gets a chance against one of the big guns and makes a few £.. He's capable of knocking the best of them out. I agree after the losses his confidence has gone though. Think Dave Coldwell can be like a breath of fresh air for him, and give him that confidence back, but it's on the night of the fight that matters.

I'm saying it should be any of those three in any order.

If he's successful move on to the next one and again to the next

He's world champ and fought no one of note

That's got to change or he can't be taken seriously

Fury dethroned a long term world champ in his back yard.

AJ dethroned a comedy world champ given the belt for him to take .

If Price re gains some confidence after a few more fights he's another AJ could fight as is Wilder.

These are the fights you want to see surely ?

Max I am not going to get into a discussion whether AJ can be taken serious ...how can you take fury serious ...?AJ can sell out the O2 arena in minutes and there were still hundreds if not thousands of tickets left for Furys fight with Klitcho ...so it looks like most of jo public disagree with you ...all of the current heavy weight champs have had an easy route which seems to be the way since the Tyson,Holyfield ,Lewis Bo etc era ...

Imo and it's only an opinion AJ will be champion of the world soon and although you think he is Hearns "cash cow " as you call him ...they will make some good defences of the belts and not shy away from anyone .....like I've said its only my opinion but time will tell who is wrong or right between us ....but then again you said Tyson Fury could of failed a drug test with drinking tap water so you have very blinkered views of certain fighters

And I have a funny feeling if AJ beat Klitcho ,then beats Parker then Wylder to become the real undisputed you will still have something negative to say about the lad

Edited by MIK
  • Like 3

I've followed Price's career since he was an amateur,he fought on the same show as me on my first ever fight and knocked his opponent out within about 20-30 seconds,which was the first time I'd ever seen a heavyweight fight and will probably always stick in my mind.

As much as I want him to,unfortunately it's obvious now that he just hasn't got what it takes to make it on the world level.