Fury V Klit 2 ..........off Again!

Watched Peter fury interview and I really can't see how they can look too blame anyone else but themselves for their downfall

I genuinely feel for anyone suffering depression, can come too anybody at any time, but if they knew he sufffered it surely they should of known being in the spotlight would have an effect , maybe they should of thought of that first before putting him in the spotlight

Funny though cos he never showed no signs of depression when everything was going his way

They maybe ought too look at the way they treat boxing expecting the whole sport too bow down too them (his dads words) , they made the naieve mistake of thinking they where or would be calling all the shots ? Now they froze on out toxic nobody interested

Instead of millions they be left with thousands that will soon be gone, lad should be boxing too defend his title instead his whole career shot drug allegations pulling out fights calling ex champions fools pathetic etc he even devalued his own titles, then battles with press loosing fans loosing press positive interest etc etc

Again a decent set up around him none of the above would of happened he could of been a legend real life legend now it's in tatters and they again blame everyone's but themselves in what part is this anyone else's fault we don't train him advise him etc

The drug charges want sorting first and always did do, if he beat glad again and drug test positive then he getting banned and sued by vlad, sponsors go away deals signed want deposits back etc get very messy indeed hope they kept plenty money cause they may well need it not many ever beat drug alllegations

Edited by arcticgun
  • Like 4

• Replies 499
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Dyson Fury lol

What a complete bollocks they,ve made of this lad its like watching a skint teenager who suddenly comes into money and starts throwing it around shouting his mouth off about how rich he is only to get

Whether the mental problems is true or not i actually feel quite sorry for the lad ....he,s proved with his sheer size and movement that he can operate at the highest level so for his career to be was

Posted Images

To my mind it is suspicious that after this https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1846922/heavyweight-boxing-champ-tyson-fury-in-doping-scandal-amid-claims-he-told-testers-to-f-off/, he is suddenly having a mental breakdown as it becomes apparent that the fight date is drawing closer.

Could it just be that he was taking a banned substance and forgot when his testing date was?

Could it be that he just could not be bothered to train up and realises he will never get match ready in time?

Could it be that he is trying to to wear Klitscho out by repeatedly withdrawing at the last moment meaning that he has wasted time getting match ready and punishing his body when Fury will train up for the next one and be in better condition by not repeatedly putting his body through a training regime?

If he is genuinely mentally unfit then the belts should be withdrawn immediately as he may never be well enough to defend them again, as this latest cancellation proves!

No I,ll tell you what it means...he s a p***y who should have never have grad his name anywhere near the words world champion....p***y by name p***y by nature f**k him he has been caught out, good riddance to him

Whether the mental problems is true or not i actually feel quite sorry for the lad ....he,s proved with his sheer size and movement that he can operate at the highest level so for his career to be wasted like this just aint right i remember saying when he first came on the scene that if the people around him had his best interests at heart they would get him into one of the top gyms and surround him with knowledge and experience....but what did the gypsies and the wannabe gypsy cult all say " no no no the Furys are warriors been fighting since they could walk they know everything there is to know about boxing " and bla bla bla bla.....well what a complete and utter f**k up they,ve made of his career he should be the most celebrated athlete in the country having won sports greatest prize......yet nobody had the simple intelligence to tell him to keep his mouth shut and play the game of just being a boxer......instead all they wanted to tell everyone was what " real men " they are and how " we will do it our way ".......yet now all the real men we dont give a f**k for anyone born warriors are doing is sitting whingeing and crying saying " nobody likes me " !...........what was wrong with that retarded f****n idiot Hennessey why hasnt he had the bollocks to tell them how the game works he,s supposed to be the promoter and advisor why hasnt he at any stage advised the lot of them to stop talking bollocks trying to rub everyone up the wrong way and just make a shed load of money out of boxing.......the Furys and Mick Hennesey have virtually no experience of top level boxing and have earned very little money in world heavyweight champion terms yet Eddie Hearn puts on the biggest boxing shows the country has ever seen,infront of the biggest gates this country has ever seen,earning British fighters more money than they have ever seen......can you imagine what he would do if he saw a bunch of interviews Anthony Joshua was giving out telling everyone to go f**k themselves and calling people queers and wankers while getting his trainer to run round telling lies for him......what a complete shambles these Furys are making out of a promising young athlete if that Hughie kid is even remotely serious about a boxing career he,ll get as far away from that little mob as possible......but i doubt he,s any less brainwashed than the rest of the cult !

• Like 9

I think some people are confusing being sectioned (Taken to a mental institution and held there against your will) with feeling a bit depressed/trying to avoid the consequences of a drug investigation/trying to avoid a rematch.

So now we know he hasn't been sectioned, what is this "medically unfit" they are talking about? Could mean just about anything.

He went to see his doctor and he said 'Your not a f***in boxer mate'.....therefore deemed medically unfit!

Frank Bruno had such a fantastic manager/trainer within such an experienced and knowledgeable gym environment that any demons he had never surfaced until after his boxing career........thats what a good responsible trainer with a fighters best interests at heart does he protects and moulds you as a fighter and as a man...............what he doesnt do is allow you to run wild calling everyone c**ts making stupid statements telling lies and making yourself so unpopular that you develop mental problems during the peak of your career !!

Edited by gnasher16
  • Like 4

Frank Bruno had such a fantastic manager/trainer within such an experienced and knowledgeable gym environment that any demons he had never surfaced until after his boxing career........thats what a good responsible trainer with a fighters best interests at heart does he protects and moulds you as a fighter and as a man...............what he doesnt do is allow you to run wild calling everyone c**ts making stupid statements telling lies and making yourself so unpopular that you develop mental problems during the peak of your career !!

think the medical name that he's suffering from is bullshititius

The problem as I see it is, he's acted the twat for that long no one takes him serious and never have.

Beating Wvlad should've of catapulted his career through the roof, yes he's heavyweight champ but no-one gives a f**k..

I hope if he truly is suffering from depression he gets the help he needs, but as far as all the shit talk and his boxing I don't really care... shit eh, brit heavyweight champ and he's alienated half of his public...

Whether the mental problems is true or not i actually feel quite sorry for the lad ....he,s proved with his sheer size and movement that he can operate at the highest level so for his career to be wasted like this just aint right i remember saying when he first came on the scene that if the people around him had his best interests at heart they would get him into one of the top gyms and surround him with knowledge and experience....but what did the gypsies and the wannabe gypsy cult all say " no no no the Furys are warriors been fighting since they could walk they know everything there is to know about boxing " and bla bla bla bla.....well what a complete and utter f**k up they,ve made of his career he should be the most celebrated athlete in the country having won sports greatest prize......yet nobody had the simple intelligence to tell him to keep his mouth shut and play the game of just being a boxer......instead all they wanted to tell everyone was what " real men " they are and how " we will do it our way ".......yet now all the real men we dont give a f**k for anyone born warriors are doing is sitting whingeing and crying saying " nobody likes me " !...........what was wrong with that retarded f****n idiot Hennessey why hasnt he had the bollocks to tell them how the game works he,s supposed to be the promoter and advisor why hasnt he at any stage advised the lot of them to stop talking bollocks trying to rub everyone up the wrong way and just make a shed load of money out of boxing.......the Furys and Mick Hennesey have virtually no experience of top level boxing and have earned very little money in world heavyweight champion terms yet Eddie Hearn puts on the biggest boxing shows the country has ever seen,infront of the biggest gates this country has ever seen,earning British fighters more money than they have ever seen......can you imagine what he would do if he saw a bunch of interviews Anthony Joshua was giving out telling everyone to go f**k themselves and calling people queers and wankers while getting his trainer to run round telling lies for him......what a complete shambles these Furys are making out of a promising young athlete if that Hughie kid is even remotely serious about a boxing career he,ll get as far away from that little mob as possible......but i doubt he,s any less brainwashed than the rest of the cult !

and the same shit from a tramp like you .mind your own business fool or get on a bus .go back to your fantasy world

To my mind it is suspicious that after this https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/1846922/heavyweight-boxing-champ-tyson-fury-in-doping-scandal-amid-claims-he-told-testers-to-f-off/, he is suddenly having a mental breakdown as it becomes apparent that the fight date is drawing closer.

Could it just be that he was taking a banned substance and forgot when his testing date was?

Could it be that he just could not be bothered to train up and realises he will never get match ready in time?

Could it be that he is trying to to wear Klitscho out by repeatedly withdrawing at the last moment meaning that he has wasted time getting match ready and punishing his body when Fury will train up for the next one and be in better condition by not repeatedly putting his body through a training regime?

If he is genuinely mentally unfit then the belts should be withdrawn immediately as he may never be well enough to defend them again, as this latest cancellation proves!

No I,ll tell you what it means...he s a p***y who should have never have grad his name anywhere near the words world champion....p***y by name p***y by nature f**k him he has been caught out, good riddance to him

fools like you will only ever have have the internet to thank for your pathetic little existence