Night Saber Alpha Lamping System New Addition 50Mm Version

Hey guys

Just a quick Alpha update

https://www.ludicrous-lumens.co.uk/collections/night-saber

We have just had the 50mm version arrive so here's a few pictures on what's going to be available in the next few days.

50mm Night sabers & 50mm heads have arrived.

https://www.ludicrous-lumens.co.uk/…/night-saber-alpha-50mm…

This will make our most versatile lamping system even more so as it will allow a solo hunter to have a rifle mounted lamp with either the 50mm or 67mm head fitted and the other head fitted to the pistol lamp body.

Having the option of either head on either body will allow you to tailor the size of the beam the LED emits to allow for quick scanning or long range pinpoint beam!

There will be 50mm Alphas & various lamping kit/combos added over the next few days.

The smaller 50mm head will emit a larger focused beam compared to the 67mm Alpha head so very useful for quicker target acquisition especially when using the coloured LEDS.

There will also be a traditional scope mounted option available called the NS50 all the leds & both heads will swap between both body's.

Remember to send us a PM for the forum discount codes prior to purchasing.

Regards Andy

post-103811-0-27242900-1474657128.jpg

post-103811-0-68012200-1474657184_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

What sort of discount can we get?

Hi

its 10 % on the Alpha range for a few more days yet for members with over 50 posts only.

Then it goes back to the forums standard 5% offer across the board

There's a few more variations & Kits available for the Night saber Alpha range now!

Please request code by PM

https://www.ludicrous-lumens.co.uk/collections/night-saber-alpha-kits

https://www.ludicrous-lumens.co.uk/collections/night-saber-alp

https://www.ludicrous-lumens.co.uk/collections/night-saber-alpha-67mmha-50mm

Kind regards Andy

Hi lamp shy

Theres several reviews of the unit out there now including one on the hunting life home page & sharp shooting UK on you tube.

There are a couple of fb groups doing some testing/reviews on them at the moment.

They should be getting some footage/images and it should be in the shooting times shortly.

If you have a look at our FB page several users have commented on performance what lamps they have compared it to.

It's a very versatile little lamp.

Always a good sign when the reviewers end up buying them:-)

Regards Andy

Hi lamp shy

Theres several reviews of the unit out there now including one on the hunting life home page & sharp shooting UK on you tube.

There are a couple of fb groups doing some testing/reviews on them at the moment.

They should be getting some footage/images and it should be in the shooting times shortly.

If you have a look at our FB page several users have commented on performance what lamps they have compared it to.

It's a very versatile little lamp.

Always a good sign when the reviewers end up buying them:-)

Regards Andy

Cheers Andy, I've seen the utube review, but was hoping more for a comparison with traditional lamps eg; Lightforce etc

Hi

We retired our lf170 as our truck lamp for the alpha with a warm xmlu2.

The tint is very similar to the unfiltered LF

This type of lamp throws a very different beam to the traditional type of lamp.

A lf lights up a massive amount with its "spill" alone

The alpha has very little spill

It's a lot better then dragging large cells and cables about that's for sure.

Regards Andy

I've just bought one, ordered yesterday evening and it was here by the time I got home from work today.

My striker is broken (again) so I can't compare the two side by side at the minute but I'm sure this is brighter. It has virtually no spill from the light, all available light from the LED is channelled to the focussed spot.

You can adjust the beam size from flood to spot by twisting the head, which was my main issue with the Deben 150 rechargeable. it was a bit too tight to run the dog on closer stuff in my opinion. Focused right down, the Alpha is tighter and brighter but I'll probably open the beam slightly for running the dog.

It;s heavier than the 150 as its Aluminium not plastic, but not heavy by any means.

I'll try and get out tonight and have a shine, see what it's like to lamp with.

One BIG bonus and a winner in my opinion... it just about fits in a thigh pocket on Cargo/Army trousers with just the tip of the handle sticking out the top of your pocket. Fits in my wax jacket pocket perfect! Basically a Lightforce Striker hidden in your trouser pocket whilst out walking the dogs.... Brilliant!

Only slight gripe I have so far is the end cap of the Lamp where the batteries are put in is awkward to do up when the batteries are in it. With the batteries sprung against it, its hard to get the thread started.

The torch conversion tube I also bought is a standard type cap with a spring on it and screws up just fine.

I'll let you all know how I get on.

• Like 2

Hi
Glad you like it mate ,its a awesome little unit.

Don't forget that you can put the 50mm head onto the pistol to make the focused beam wider & make it even smaller/lighter if required.

Ref putting the battery cap on

Hold the cap in your left hand with the contacts facing down & screw the main body UP into the cap making sure its lined up.

I find it very easy doing it this way although I do get a bit of practice as I test every unit prior to dispatch.

Kind regards Andy