Fox Terrier

RussBoy

Recently was gifted a full kc registered fox terrier bitch due to her not being upto scratch for the show circuit.

Thought I'd take her on and see what this breed was made of for bushing etc.

Today she showed great promise and goes absolutely mad for bunnies, not cover shy what so ever and pushed a nice one out to my deer x pup which was snapped up after a couple of turns.

Over the moon!!

• Like 5

Recently was gifted a full kc registered fox terrier bitch due to her not being upto scratch for the show circuit.

Thought I'd take her on and see what this breed was made of for bushing etc.

Today she showed great promise and goes absolutely mad for bunnies, not cover shy what so ever and pushed a nice one out to my deer x pup which was snapped up after a couple of turns.

Over the moon!!

Wire or Smooth any photos, very game breed, my father has smooths for the last 50 yrs

• Like 1

I had them for about 12 yrs the bitches mother and daughter great hunters not scared of anything loved pushing cover and would often catch in cover ok if its was a fox or rabbit but the buggers would come out of the tunnels in the black berry attached to a feral pig often enough. they were a lot of fun all the best with her.

• Like 1